need advice about my patch.

Aug 4, 2011 at 8:35pm

need advice about my patch.

I could really use some help with this patch and it’s been posted for most of the day in the jitter forum, but no one’s responding.

I’m only looking for advice I haven’t come here to get my patching done for free for me, I just want to learn and explore this sick software.

So here’s my problem anyway, what do you guys think would be a good way to approach this? I’ve spent the last day and night going backwards and forwards over every helpfile and tutorial, checked and re checked dsp settings, I just don’t know this software well enough to figure it out.

For some reason my renders from this patch are missing audio from the final render, can anyone help me see why this might be? I need the audio tracks being read by jit.qt.movie to render out along with the footage I don’t want to have to render the audio out separately.

I can’t see what’s going wrong.

– Pasted Max Patch, click to expand. –
Aug 4, 2011 at 9:57pm

Did you try using [jit.vcr] and [spigot~]? I am not so great on Jitter so maybe it is no good for what you want.

Did you try using [jit.vcr] and [spigot~]? I am not so great on Jitter so maybe it is no good for what you want.

Aug 4, 2011 at 10:23pm

Hi grizzle, thanks for replying.

I’m looking at jit.vcr now but still have some ideas to try, I think jit.vcr is a good bet, I did get jit.vcr to render frames offline but again no audio, it seems turning the dsp on interrupts the rendering somehow, but turning dsp off completely stops the rendering.

There is a “nonrealtime” option in my dsp audio settings but can’t seem to any difference.

This is pretty broken as I’m just trying ideas.

I’m looking at jit.vcr now but still have some ideas to try, I think jit.vcr is a good bet, I did get jit.vcr to render frames offline but again no audio, it seems turning the dsp on interrupts the rendering somehow, but turning dsp off completely stops the rendering.

There is a “nonrealtime” option in my dsp audio settings but can’t seem to any difference.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.