New someone to modify my patch.

Apr 14, 2012 at 10:37pm

New someone to modify my patch.

Hello,
I used to have Max trial version and made a patch which makes me able to get visual feedback from the ableton looper into my apc40 grid. But now I don’t have the full version of live and I switched from APC to Launchpad, so I would need someone able to make a very few changes in the patch.
Led colors are in the APC:
0-off
1-on green
2-flashing green
3-red
4-f red
5-orange
6-f orange

But different on the launchpad. I would need someone to make the conversion between both devices.

Patch is joined

Apr 16, 2012 at 4:09pm

No one ? :s

Apr 16, 2012 at 4:49pm

Too busy working on my own stuff :)

Sometimes if you need something done, you just have to do it yourself.

Apr 16, 2012 at 4:54pm

yeah, that’s a sttrange request. Try borrowing another computer, installing Max demo on it and doing it from there, if you really can’t afford Max.

Apr 16, 2012 at 6:00pm

If it necessitates using Max to do it, I’m always of the opinion that it probably is worth your time–and especially money–to buy Max. Everyone buys things they later regret, but Max isn’t one of them, as long as you make the personal investment in it.

Apr 16, 2012 at 6:08pm

…and if the cost of Max is a little prohibitive, Max for Live is a good stepping stone. I bought it 3 months ago and haven’t yet felt the need to upgrade to the full Max 6. M4L doesn’t have all the functionality of Max, but if you’re only using it in conjunction with Live (and it sounds like you are) then it’s fine.

Apr 16, 2012 at 10:45pm

Wow, I though: 5 new replies, people are actually so kind ! :p
I know, I gave up, I bought it ! The thing is that it would cost only 1minute to do it so I though I won’t buy it just for that. But I know I would need it later again. I bought the 12month license for student so I’m not that broke ! :)

Apr 17, 2012 at 1:12am

“but Max isn’t one of them, as long as you make the personal investment in it.”

or even if your mommy invests in it for you >:D (i would imagine…) teeeee heeeee!!!!

“I bought the 12month license for student so I’m not that broke ! :)”

hey, it’s 2012! we’re ALL broke :D
(this probably doesn’t make sense but here goes: once you buy max the first time, it becomes easier and easier to keep owning it…. think about it! O_o)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.