Forums > MaxMSP

New ToolBox required for Max 5.0.5

Nat
October 1, 2008 | 9:23 pm

Hello,

An new version of the Max ToolBox (b13) is out and it is required if you update max to 5.0.5, otherwise the load on start function will not work.

Note that the loading mechanism has changed, there is a single checkbox now to load/unload, if you leave it loaded, it will open automatically next time you open Max.

You can get it here :

http://maxtoolbox.googlecode.com

October 1, 2008 | 10:49 pm

Thanks!

October 1, 2008 | 11:57 pm

I was just telling some students about the Toolbox the other day, saying there is probably an update around the corner. Hot Damn! Thanks much.

October 2, 2008 | 10:35 pm

Thank you so much for your continued work on this! I don’t know how you did it, some serious javascript magic… it works beautifully.

Any Maxer who hasn’t tried this great "extra" really should get it. It can save tons of time—usually, monotonous and repetitive connecting which is much better done automatically. The distribute function in X or Y is also very useful. Highly recommended!

–CJ

kjg
October 2, 2008 | 11:03 pm

Quote: seejayjames wrote on Fri, 03 October 2008 00:35
—————————————————-
> Thank you so much for your continued work on this! I don’t know how you did it, some serious javascript magic… it works beautifully.
>
> Any Maxer who hasn’t tried this great "extra" really should get it. It can save tons of time—usually, monotonous and repetitive connecting which is much better done automatically. The distribute function in X or Y is also very useful. Highly recommended!
>
> –CJ
—————————————————-

Very true! A very valuable add-on to Max.
Thank you very much for the continued development for Max 5 :)

Nat
October 2, 2008 | 11:50 pm

Thanks a lot for the nice words, it’s a pleasure for me to see that my tool is enjoyed by fellow maxers !
Nat

October 3, 2008 | 3:31 pm

T’es le meilleur Nath ! Merci…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)