Forums > Max For Live

old pluggo plug-ins not present in M4L pluggo pack

March 15, 2010 | 4:19 pm

Hi to everybody

I’m a new Max for Live user just since a few days and I’m wandering if ther’re some ways to get the "Resonation", "Resosweep" and the "Randomizer" plug-ins (or to get the relative Max patch)

thanks
enrico

March 17, 2010 | 10:23 pm

These patches weren’t included for a variety of reasons…

Resonation: Too much like Live’s "Resonators" package to spend time on.
Resosweep: It has problems (!), but I’ll see about getting the patch available.
Randomizer: This is a modulator plug-in, which has no equivalent in MFL.

I’ll see about making the Resonation and Resosweep patches available; as for Randomizer, I don’t think this will help you much, since there isn’t any way this is going to fly for MFL. Was there something specific you were looking for?

[ddg]

March 28, 2010 | 4:49 pm

thanks Darwin, I see.. saying the truth, the only one I really need to have is Randomizer, to randomize parameters of others pluggo plugins during live performances.. is there any similar patches available for doing this?

best
enrico

November 17, 2011 | 2:25 pm

Darwin, I know your post is a year old, but I just ran across this and want to say that I would love it if "Resonation" were available as a MFL device! I haven’t spent any time with the "Resonators" package, and I’m not so quick to make stable patches myself in Max . . . i’m learning! . . . but I used pluggo Resonation in the past and loved it. I’d be quite excited to have something comparable available.

Thanks!
ww

November 17, 2011 | 2:32 pm

I’ll put it on my list of things to work on – I’m afraid that’s about the best I can do right now…

[ddg]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)