(OT) anyone going to SIGGRAPH?

Jul 30, 2008 at 9:35pm

(OT) anyone going to SIGGRAPH?

Hi

I’m going to SIGGRAPH as a rep of my university… anyone know of interesting panels, artwork or people who will be attending? I’d enjoy find out what is going on outside of the big parties etc (some of which I must attend…) Any Jitter folks going?

John

Jul 30, 2008 at 9:40pm

C74 always has a booth.
come by and dork out :)
wes

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 2:35 PM, John Phillips wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I’m going to SIGGRAPH as a rep of my university… anyone know of interesting panels, artwork or people who will be attending? I’d enjoy find out what is going on outside of the big parties etc (some of which I must attend…) Any Jitter folks going?
>
> John
>

Jul 30, 2008 at 10:54pm

How did you become a rep. for you university. I want to do that!

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 5:35 PM, John Phillips wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I’m going to SIGGRAPH as a rep of my university… anyone know of interesting panels, artwork or people who will be attending? I’d enjoy find out what is going on outside of the big parties etc (some of which I must attend…) Any Jitter folks going?
>
> John
>

Morgan Sutherland

Jul 30, 2008 at 11:21pm

Hi Morgan

I’m prof. so the Head of my Dept. asked me to go… our university has a table to entice prospective students. We will split the time behind the table and go to as many interesting things as possible when not “working.”

Cheers,

John

Jul 31, 2008 at 12:39am

Hey John,
Wes, JKC, and I will be manning the C74 booth at SIGGRAPH this year, hopefully providing some entertaining and interesting demos to check out, and as always good nerdy conversation… I hear Guerrilla Studio is using Jitter for some of their stuff, so that might be cool to check out.

Hope to see you all there.

Andrew B.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.