Forums > Jitter

Output j.web

April 17, 2009 | 2:56 am

Hi,

As a fresh beginner, I wonder myself what could be done with Max/MSP/Jitter. In fact, I wanted to know if it’s possible to apply effects on an element like j.web? To realize video mapping, image-effects, … on it?

Thanks for all piece of advice.

Max

April 17, 2009 | 9:20 am
Alfred wrote on Thu, 16 April 2009 21:56
Hi,

As a fresh beginner, I wonder myself what could be done with Max/MSP/Jitter. In fact, I wanted to know if it’s possible to apply effects on an element like j.web? To realize video mapping, image-effects, … on it?

You mean like having a web page in jweb, then having it go all effects-nutty with contrast or saturation or zoom or….? That would be interesting as there’s so much raw material to work with. I doubt you can do it directly, but you can certainly do a workaround with jit.desktop. So have your jweb somewhere for browsing, a jit.desktop grabbing the jweb’s screen area, and the output of jit.desktop (which is the video matrix you’re looking for) can then be processed however you want and go to another window. Ideally you’d have a jweb on one screen and the effected output on another, so you have more real estate to work with.

August 22, 2013 | 8:52 am

is there any other ways to do this? the jit.desktop is not that efficient…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)