pattrstorage won't store flonums

Jan 15, 2014 at 11:50am

pattrstorage won't store flonums

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this, it’s driving me crazy. I have this big patch for sampling live sound, I’ve been building on it for a few years so it’s probably a bit of a mess. Anyway, the pattrstorage in the main patcher won’t store flonums in the subpatches. It stores everything else, including integers, just fine, so I don’t get it. I’ve been scouring the forum and trying all sorts of things (without totally undoing/rebuilding the whole patch), but maybe some of you have some suggestions. I feel like there must be a simple solution that I’m overlooking.

Jan 15, 2014 at 12:01pm

Attached is a paired down version of the patch. I can pair it down more if that’s too much to look at, but basically the subpatches [loop1][loop2] etc. just won’t store flonums.

Attachments:
  1. smplr.maxpat
Jan 16, 2014 at 8:20am

anyone…

Bueller… Bueller…

Jan 16, 2014 at 10:42am

figured it out. it was something stupid. is there a way to get rid of this thread?

Jan 18, 2014 at 5:17am

It might be more to the point to describe exactly what the problem, and its solution, were.

That way someone facing your problem can find a solution with a simple forum search (or, probably more effectively, Google). No matter how embarrassing the error may seem to you, someone else will make exactly the same slip–trust me, it will happen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.