I’ve never bothered with making visually pretty stuff before but I thought I’d try and make a prettier slider so I grabbed the background image of a channel strip from Logic Pro and the movable slider as well and made a pictslider using those images. However, when I embed the pictslider in a bpatcher, the knob shows up in the wrong place horizontally. Anyone know how to fix this?
In the attachment, the pictslider by itself is on the right, and the embedded version is on the left.
This is in Max 5.1.9 but I tried it with Max 6.1.4 with the same results.
No idea why the attachment doesn’t show up — here’s a link to the picture
There’s a ‘offset’ setting in the bpatcher inspector.
I’m not near my computer but I would think that a bpatchers offset would impact the entire contents of a bpatchers not just part of one control.
ok — I think I have figured this out — it looks like one has to be very careful with the LeftMargin settings
… and with oldstyle scripting, which also wont work as exspected.
(moveto and create-at-position commands to a thispatcher in a bpatcher will refer to 0 0 of the parent patcher (sic!))
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74