presentation mode of bpatcher

Mar 20, 2009 at 3:42pm

presentation mode of bpatcher

I am experimenting with bpatcher objects. When I choose some other patch as its patcher file inside the bpatcher inspector, the subpatch I choose will be able to show in presentation mode in the main patch without problem (as long as I check “open in presentation”.)

But if I do not choose any other patch as the patcher file inside the bpatcher inspector, and have checked “embed patcher in parent”, the content in the bpatcher will not be able to show in presentation mode even if “open in presentation” is checked in the “patcher inspector” menu under the view menu.

Could any one let me know what might be the cause for the embed patcher not showing in presentation mode ?

Thanks.

Mar 20, 2009 at 7:36pm

Open in presentation in the Patcher inspector only affect one level of the patch. bpatcher contains another patcher, so you need to check the Open in Presentation option also in the bpatcher’s patcher.

Mar 21, 2009 at 11:39pm
Emmanuel Jourdan wrote on Fri, 20 March 2009 13:36
Open in presentation in the Patcher inspector only affect one level of the patch. bpatcher contains another patcher, so you need to check the Open in Presentation option also in the bpatcher’s patcher.

Thank you very much.

I just noticed that I need to save the patches, close it, and re-open it in order to see the change take effect.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.