@priority

Jun 2, 2007 at 8:14pm

@priority

Hi,

Can anyone suggest where I can find documentation/discussions about priority setting. Its getting to the stage where I’m getting all obssessed with getting my patches running more efficiently but I can’t see anything specific in any of the PDF’s (although I may have missed it)

Cheers

Andy

Jun 2, 2007 at 8:24pm

What object are you talking about? pattrstorage?

jb

Am 02.06.2007 um 22:14 schrieb Andy Brennan:

>
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone suggest where I can find documentation/discussions about
> priority setting. Its getting to the stage where I’m getting all
> obssessed with getting my patches running more efficiently but I
> can’t see anything specific in any of the PDF’s (although I may
> have missed it)
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy

Jun 2, 2007 at 8:43pm

maybe http://www.cycling74.com/story/2005/5/2/133649/9742
?

best,
Christian

Andy Brennan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone suggest where I can find documentation/discussions about priority setting. Its getting to the stage where I’m getting all obssessed with getting my patches running more efficiently but I can’t see anything specific in any of the PDF’s (although I may have missed it)
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy

Jun 2, 2007 at 8:53pm

Well, this is what I am wanting to know really. The applications of the message, which objects can accept the message etc

Cheers

Jun 2, 2007 at 9:06pm

I have just realised that I am also talking about the defer/deferlow objects here. Although they obviously do have documentation.

Thanks for the link Christian, I have read that through a few time before but I am now more concerned about actual application of these matters.

The defer/deferlow objects I will look into, I am just interested to know where the @priority message can be applied and how best to apply it.

Maybe I’m barking up the wrong tree with this

Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.