Forums > Max For Live

Problem with [adsr~] and [svf~] inside [poly~]

June 7, 2013 | 11:02 am

Hey, guys. So, before I put [adsr~] in front of [svf~] to make a filter envelope, this patch worked fine. The problem now is that whenever I’m playing more than one note at a time and end up sending a note-off message before the rest of them are off, [poly~] seems to be turning them all off anyways.

Ex. I’m playing an A and a C. If I release the C, but not the A, [poly~] will turn off the C, but it will also turn off the C. It seems to be sending note-off messages to all instances of the patch inside of [poly~], rather than the instance that it’s supposed to be sending it to. Any help here? I’ll edit in my patch in a second. I’m going to clean it up a bit so that it’s easier to see the signal path. It’s a little clustered, at the moment.

EDIT: I suppose it’ll be a while before I get the chance to post my patch. I did something, don’t remember what I did, and now, this patch doesn’t work at all. Time for some debugging.

EDIT2: I’ve decided that, after an hour or so of debugging with no luck, I’m going to start all over with this patch. Sorry for the spam.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)