Forums > MaxMSP

problems with .maxhelp

April 21, 2009 | 10:26 pm

hi,

i have made some abstractions and decided to document them with .maxhelp files.

the .maxhelp files seem to work fine.

if i put my abstractions into Max5>Cycling ’74>max-externals then auto-complete works with my objects.

if i put my help files into Max5>Cycling ’74>max-help then i can access the help files by selecting my objects and hitting shift-apple-h.

however, when i load the helpfiles this way, they don’t seem to work.

i’m not sure exactly what’s going on. it seems that patcherargs doesn’t fire on loadbang but there are also other things wrong…


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)