reson

Aug 23, 2007 at 10:18pm

reson

hi,

did somebody try to emulate GRM RESON ?
if yes could you share it ?
or point me in the right direction to do it ?

thx ?

f./

#33386
Aug 28, 2007 at 9:55pm

hi,

i finally did it with [resonators]

i have 2 questions.

1- do you know how to distribute partials when creating models with clusters ?
i mean i would like have a parameters from -1. to 1. to distribute partials like distrib curve in the riginal GRM RESON.

2- is it the best way to set each data (freq, gain, reson) of a model

i did it like this, but i have a big flow.

#P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P comment 267 446 96 196617 -> to limit the flow;
#N vpatcher 24 74 624 474;
#P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
#P newex 83 194 88 196617 zl reg;
#P newex 83 172 67 196617 route ;
#P newex 57 57 116 196617 t l b l
l;
#P newex 83 153 36 196617 zl reg;
#P newex 57 80 62 196617 prepend set;
#P newex 109 108 37 196617 match;
#P inlet 57 37 15 0;
#P outlet 83 216 15 0;
#P connect 1 0 5 0;
#P connect 5 0 3 0;
#P connect 5 1 4 0;
#P connect 4 0 6 0;
#P connect 6 0 7 0;
#P connect 7 0 0 0;
#P connect 3 0 2 0;
#P connect 5 2 2 0;
#P connect 2 0 4 1;
#P connect 5 3 4 1;
#P connect 5 4 7 1;
#P pop;
#P newobj 198 444 53 196617 p Lchange;
#P window linecount 15;
#P message 198 502 357 196617 657.659546 0.404255 2.723404 870.212769 0.414894 2.723404 1295.319092 0.414894 2.695035 1507.872314 0.414894 2.666667 1720.425537 0.421986 2.638298 1932.97876 0.429078 2.553191 2216.383057 0.43617 2.468085 2499.787354 0.43617 2.411348 2783.191406 0.43617 2.35461 3208.297852 0.43617 2.297872 3633.404297 0.43617 2.237082 4058.510742 0.43617 2.176292 4589.893555 0.43617 2.115501 5121.276367 0.43617 2.054711 5475.531738 0.43617 1.993921 5829.787109 0.441489 1.933131 6184.04248 0.446809 1.87234 6715.425293 0.453901 1.819149 7246.808594 0.460993 1.765957 7884.468262 0.468085 1.712766 8734.680664 0.478723 1.659575 10222.552734 0.489362 1.531915 11285.319336 0.492908 1.404255 12348.084961 0.496454 1.340425 14048.510742 0.5 1.276596 14898.723633 0.505319 1.106383 15748.936523 0.510638 1.106383 16599.148438 0.510638 1.191489 17874.46875 0.510638 1.276596 18512.126953 0.510638 1.276596;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 198 483 62 196617 prepend set;
#P newex 208 464 61 196617 print model;
#P newex 394 198 73 196617 prepend reson;
#P newex 296 198 66 196617 prepend gain;
#P newex 198 198 67 196617 prepend freq;
#P button 198 60 15 0;
#P user multiSlider 394 99 95 96 0. 4. 30 2681 47 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P user multiSlider 296 99 95 96 0. 1. 30 2681 47 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P user multiSlider 198 99 95 96 20. 20000. 30 2681 47 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P newex 198 221 262 196617 route freq gain reson;
#P newex 198 348 64 196617 speedlim 50;
#P newex 198 425 67 196617 zl group 256;
#P newex 198 327 46 196617 t dump l;
#P newex 366 278 60 196617 pack 0 3 0.;
#P newex 366 259 60 196617 unpack 0 0.;
#P message 366 298 75 196617 nsub $1 $2 $3;
#P newex 366 240 52 196617 listfunnel;
#P newex 282 279 60 196617 pack 0 2 0.;
#P newex 282 260 60 196617 unpack 0 0.;
#P message 282 298 75 196617 nsub $1 $2 $3;
#P newex 282 241 52 196617 listfunnel;
#P newex 198 279 61 196617 pack 0 1 0.;
#P newex 198 260 60 196617 unpack 0 0.;
#P message 198 298 75 196617 nsub $1 $2 $3;
#P newex 198 241 52 196617 listfunnel;
#N coll —res 1;
#T flags 1 0;
#T 0 657.659546 0.404255 2.723404;
#T 1 870.212769 0.414894 2.723404;
#T 2 1295.319092 0.414894 2.695035;
#T 3 1507.872314 0.414894 2.666667;
#T 4 1720.425537 0.421986 2.638298;
#T 5 1932.97876 0.429078 2.553191;
#T 6 2216.383057 0.43617 2.468085;
#T 7 2499.787354 0.43617 2.411348;
#T 8 2783.191406 0.43617 2.35461;
#T 9 3208.297852 0.43617 2.297872;
#T 10 3633.404297 0.43617 2.237082;
#T 11 4058.510742 0.43617 2.176292;
#T 12 4589.893555 0.43617 2.115501;
#T 13 5121.276367 0.43617 2.054711;
#T 14 5475.531738 0.43617 1.993921;
#T 15 5829.787109 0.441489 1.933131;
#T 16 6184.04248 0.446809 1.87234;
#T 17 6715.425293 0.453901 1.819149;
#T 18 7246.808594 0.460993 1.765957;
#T 19 7884.468262 0.468085 1.712766;
#T 20 8734.680664 0.478723 1.659575;
#T 21 10222.552734 0.489362 1.531915;
#T 22 11285.319336 0.492908 1.404255;
#T 23 12348.084961 0.496454 1.340425;
#T 24 14048.510742 0.5 1.276596;
#T 25 14898.723633 0.505319 1.106383;
#T 26 15748.936523 0.510638 1.106383;
#T 27 16599.148438 0.510638 1.191489;
#T 28 17874.46875 0.510638 1.276596;
#T 29 18512.126953 0.510638 1.276596;
#P newobj 198 396 68 196617 coll —res 1;
#B color 14;
#P comment 267 351 96 196617 -> to limit the flow;
#P comment 371 395 124 196617 do you have better idea ?;
#P window linecount 9;
#P user com 364 351 13 196617 9;
#K set 0 31757 31757 31757 31757 31757 31757 31757 31757 31744;
#K end;
#P connect 23 0 20 0;
#P connect 20 0 24 0;
#P connect 24 0 19 0;
#P fasten 25 0 19 0 301 218 203 218;
#P fasten 26 0 19 0 399 218 203 218;
#P connect 19 0 4 0;
#P connect 4 0 6 0;
#P connect 6 0 7 0;
#P connect 7 0 5 0;
#P connect 5 0 16 0;
#P fasten 9 0 16 0 287 318 203 318;
#P fasten 13 0 16 0 371 318 203 318;
#P connect 16 0 18 0;
#P fasten 16 1 3 0 239 374 203 374;
#P connect 18 0 3 0;
#P fasten 3 3 17 0 260 418 203 418;
#P connect 3 0 17 0;
#P connect 17 0 30 0;
#P connect 30 0 28 0;
#P connect 28 0 29 0;
#P fasten 30 0 27 0 203 462 213 462;
#P connect 6 1 7 2;
#P connect 19 1 8 0;
#P connect 8 0 10 0;
#P connect 10 0 11 0;
#P connect 11 0 9 0;
#P fasten 23 0 21 0 203 87 301 87;
#P connect 21 0 25 0;
#P connect 10 1 11 2;
#P connect 19 2 12 0;
#P connect 12 0 14 0;
#P connect 14 0 15 0;
#P connect 15 0 13 0;
#P fasten 23 0 22 0 203 87 399 87;
#P connect 22 0 26 0;
#P connect 14 1 15 2;
#P window clipboard copycount 32;

thx.
f./

#111198
Aug 29, 2007 at 6:32pm

i would choose bandpass/bandraise filters
using the [biquad~] object with a high Q
instead of your [resonators~]

for what you called distribution you might want
to look into [pow] …

-110

#111199
Aug 29, 2007 at 7:30pm

I am interested in this too…
How exactly would you use pow to create a distribution?
I think the intent (please correct me if I am wrong) is to
create some freq distribution that you would then give to
resonator. The end result would be to enhance an incoming
audio source and make it spectraly more interesting.
If one used biquad, would that not mean you would be limited
to one band?

#111200
Aug 29, 2007 at 7:34pm

oh thx.
i supposed my message was totally stupid…

so, yes biquad why not but it’s only one band.
no ?
do you have an example ?

for pow, i try itry but i can’t…
poor old brain.

;-)
f./
>
>
> the [biquad~] object with a high Q
> instead of your [resonators~]
>
> [pow] …
>
>
> -110
> –
> http://vst-mac.info/
>

#111201
Aug 29, 2007 at 7:52pm

Quote: Anthony Palomba wrote on Wed, 29 August 2007 13:30
—————————————————-
> I am interested in this too…
> How exactly would you use pow to create a distribution?

pow 1 leaves linear as is.

pow 2 gives you a quadratic curve, so that you can make
a list of values like 20,40,80 …

pow 1.5 gives you something in between.

you can also use [*], [/], [+], [-], [cos], [expr log], [expr exp] …

> I think the intent (please correct me if I am wrong) is to
> create some freq distribution that you would then give to
> resonator. The end result would be to enhance an incoming
> audio source and make it spectraly more interesting.

not sure if we should call a bank of resonators (GRM reson) enhancing the input. the input basically only triggers what we hear as “filter resonance”. one could argue that it is still the same signal, but otoh it completely lost any phase info isnt it.
:)

> If one used biquad, would that not mean you would be limited
> to one band?

for 50 bandpasses you need 50 biquads

for 100 … you get the idea.

#111202
Aug 29, 2007 at 7:52pm

for now i’m here.

heeeeelp. :-)
my head is burning…

#P button 125 276 15 0;
#P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P message 125 296 61 196617 0.7 0.8 0.9;
#P newex 506 450 147 196617 vexpr ( $f1*($f3-$f2)) + $f3;
#P newex 131 491 118 196617 vexpr ($f1* $f3) + $f2;
#P newex 239 462 135 196617 vexpr ($f3-$f1)-($f2-$f1);
#P newex 186 314 27 196617 t b l;
#P message 108 338 70 196617 scalarmode 1;
#P message 187 296 43 196617 0.8 0.9;
#P message 218 209 112 196617 100 200 300 400 500;
#P newex 235 249 27 196617 t b l;
#P newex 108 364 105 196617 vexpr $f1*$f2;
#P message 327 230 91 196617 100 266 432 600;
#P message 235 230 91 196617 100 200 300 400;
#P newex 19 244 163 196617 if $f1 >= 0 then $f1 else out2 $f1;
#P newex 195 536 38 196617 t b l;
#P newex 195 577 38 196617 zl join;
#P newex 195 558 27 196617 i;
#P newex 223 558 38 196617 zl join;
#P newex 394 549 32 196617 print;
#P message 131 408 70 196617 scalarmode 1;
#P flonum 19 227 35 9 0. 1. 3 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 301 427 72 196617 zl ecils 1;
#P newex 252 404 59 196617 zl slice 1;
#P user multiSlider 145 646 465 122 100. 600. 4 2680 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P message 195 619 164 196617 100 266. 432. 600;
#P newex 195 598 62 196617 prepend set;
#P comment 171 279 69 196617 distrib coeff.;
#P comment 379 466 37 196617 length;
#P comment 521 434 100 196617 if r < 0;
#P fasten 19 0 9 0 240 394 136 394;
#P connect 19 0 21 0;
#P connect 20 0 28 0;
#P fasten 20 0 19 0 223 247 240 247;
#P connect 28 0 27 0;
#P connect 13 0 5 0;
#P connect 13 0 3 0;
#P connect 9 0 25 0;
#P fasten 9 0 24 0 136 436 244 436;
#P connect 7 1 11 1;
#P connect 7 1 24 2;
#P connect 7 0 25 1;
#P connect 7 0 24 1;
#P connect 6 0 12 1;
#P connect 6 0 24 0;
#P fasten 27 0 23 0 130 312 191 312;
#P fasten 17 0 19 0 332 247 240 247;
#P fasten 18 0 25 0 113 484 136 484;
#P fasten 25 0 14 0 136 522 200 522;
#P connect 8 0 15 0;
#P connect 14 0 12 0;
#P connect 12 0 13 0;
#P connect 3 0 4 0;
#P connect 14 1 11 0;
#P connect 11 0 13 1;
#P connect 16 0 19 0;
#P connect 19 1 6 0;
#P connect 6 1 7 0;
#P connect 24 0 25 2;
#P fasten 23 0 22 0 191 334 113 334;
#P fasten 15 0 18 0 24 359 113 359;
#P connect 22 0 18 0;
#P connect 21 0 23 0;
#P connect 23 1 18 1;
#P window clipboard copycount 29;

#111203
Aug 29, 2007 at 7:53pm

Use vexpr with the message scalarmode 1.

loadmess 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. etc. into the third inlet of

vexpr $f1*$f3*pow(($f3$f4,$f2)

where $f1 is the fundamental freq., $f3 is the 1. 2. 3. (read: partials…)
list, $f4 is a equal to max($f3), and $f2 is the exponential skew. If you
want to do it the way GRM does with -1 -> +1 range, it’s probably something
to do with a power of 2, e.g. pow(2,$f1*$f2) where $f2 is a scaling factor
(try 2?) and $f1 is the coefficient.

Away from my computer, but it looks like it eyeballs.

Peter McCulloch

On 8/29/07, Anthony Palomba wrote:
>
>
> I am interested in this too…
> How exactly would you use pow to create a distribution?
> I think the intent (please correct me if I am wrong) is to
> create some freq distribution that you would then give to
> resonator. The end result would be to enhance an incoming
> audio source and make it spectraly more interesting.
> If one used biquad, would that not mean you would be limited
> to one band?
>

#111204
Aug 29, 2007 at 7:55pm

ah now i forgot to add the patch …

max v2;
#N vpatcher 129 403 902 904;
#P flonum 292 113 50 9 1. 2.9 3 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 281 38 50 196617 loadbang;
#P newex 292 155 50 196617 t b f;
#P newex 202 173 50 196617 pow 2.;
#P newex 149 173 50 196617 pow 2.;
#P newex 96 173 50 196617 pow 2.;
#P newex 43 173 50 196617 pow 2.;
#P user multiSlider 202 221 45 152 0. 10000. 1 2681 15;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#P user multiSlider 149 221 45 152 0. 10000. 1 2681 15;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#P user multiSlider 96 221 45 152 0. 10000. 1 2681 15;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#P user multiSlider 43 221 45 152 0. 10000. 1 2681 15;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#P message 202 56 50 196617 25;
#P message 149 56 50 196617 20;
#P message 96 56 50 196617 15;
#P message 43 56 50 196617 10;
#P connect 13 0 0 0;
#P connect 12 0 8 0;
#P connect 0 0 8 0;
#P connect 8 0 4 0;
#P connect 12 1 8 1;
#P connect 13 0 1 0;
#P connect 12 0 9 0;
#P connect 1 0 9 0;
#P connect 9 0 5 0;
#P connect 12 1 9 1;
#P connect 13 0 2 0;
#P connect 12 0 10 0;
#P connect 2 0 10 0;
#P connect 10 0 6 0;
#P connect 12 1 10 1;
#P connect 13 0 3 0;
#P connect 12 0 11 0;
#P connect 3 0 11 0;
#P connect 11 0 7 0;
#P connect 12 1 11 1;
#P connect 14 0 12 0;
#P pop;

and i also wanted to say, biquad takes signal input – good for further manipulation of the frequency and bandwith.
GRM reson for example has randomisation when i remeber right.

-110

#111205
Aug 29, 2007 at 9:12pm

#111206
Aug 29, 2007 at 10:30pm

ok.
i did this.

how is it possible to change the curve to get lowest values getting
high slower than the highest ?
for example when the curve is 0.8 i would like have the first value
closer to the fundamental.

and

how to get the same reverse curve when going from 0. to -1 ?

thx for your time.

———————-

#P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 201 317 49 196617 pak 0. 0.;
#P newex 201 337 73 196617 prepend range;
#P newex 71 349 64 196617 t b l;
#P newex 71 390 64 196617 zl join;
#P newex 71 369 33 196617 i;
#P message 20 123 97 196617 100 150 350 1000;
#P newex 36 349 32 196617 print;
#P message 71 271 70 196617 scalarmode 1;
#P flonum 13 246 35 9 -1. 1. 3 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 71 293 153 196617 vexpr $f2*pow($f3/$f2\,$f1);
#N vpatcher 503 352 1103 752;
#P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
#P newex 50 251 84 196617 zl join;
#P newex 50 231 27 196617 i;
#P flonum 138 115 62 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 107 157 27 196617 + 0.;
#P newex 107 196 27 196617 t b l;
#P newex 138 50 115 196617 bondo 3;
#P newex 138 88 114 196617 / 1.;
#P newex 138 69 62 196617 !- 0.;
#P newex 107 177 156 196617 zl group;
#P newex 107 134 41 196617 * 100.;
#P newex 77 87 40 196617 uzi;
#P comment 201 116 46 196617 interval;
#P inlet 138 27 15 0;
#P inlet 242 27 15 0;
#P inlet 77 65 15 0;
#P inlet 190 27 15 0;
#P outlet 50 273 15 0;
#P connect 12 0 15 0;
#P connect 15 0 16 0;
#P connect 16 0 0 0;
#P fasten 4 0 15 1 143 47 72 47;
#P connect 2 0 6 0;
#P connect 3 0 6 1;
#P connect 6 2 7 0;
#P connect 7 0 13 0;
#P connect 13 0 8 0;
#P connect 8 0 12 0;
#P fasten 4 0 13 1 143 47 129 47;
#P connect 12 1 16 1;
#P connect 4 0 11 0;
#P connect 11 0 9 0;
#P connect 9 0 10 0;
#P connect 10 0 14 0;
#P connect 14 0 7 1;
#P connect 1 0 11 1;
#P connect 11 1 9 1;
#P connect 3 0 11 2;
#P connect 11 2 10 1;
#P fasten 3 0 8 1 247 48 258 48;
#P pop;
#P newobj 71 81 240 196617 p;
#P number 223 63 42 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P number 147 63 42 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P button 71 63 15 0;
#P number 299 63 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P message 54 142 112 196617 100 200 300 400 500;
#P newex 71 182 33 196617 t b l;
#P message 163 163 91 196617 100 266 432 600;
#P message 71 163 91 196617 100 200 300 400;
#P newex 151 269 72 196617 zl ecils 1;
#P newex 94 206 58 196617 zl slice 1;
#P user multiSlider 71 412 465 122 59. 15000. 65 2680 15 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P comment 147 47 24 196617 min;
#P comment 223 48 29 196617 max;
#P comment 299 48 35 196617 distri;
#P comment 13 232 36 196617 curve;
#P comment 147 31 100 196617 frequency;
#P fasten 17 0 20 0 76 329 41 329;
#P connect 13 0 16 0;
#P fasten 21 0 10 0 25 180 76 180;
#P connect 16 0 10 0;
#P connect 8 0 10 0;
#P fasten 11 0 10 0 59 180 76 180;
#P fasten 9 0 10 0 168 180 76 180;
#P connect 10 0 19 0;
#P connect 19 0 17 0;
#P connect 18 0 17 0;
#P connect 17 0 24 0;
#P connect 24 0 22 0;
#P connect 22 0 23 0;
#P connect 25 0 5 0;
#P connect 23 0 5 0;
#P connect 10 1 6 0;
#P connect 6 0 22 1;
#P connect 24 1 23 1;
#P connect 6 1 17 1;
#P connect 14 0 16 1;
#P fasten 6 1 7 0 147 265 156 265;
#P fasten 6 0 26 0 99 314 206 314;
#P connect 26 0 25 0;
#P connect 7 1 17 2;
#P connect 15 0 16 2;
#P fasten 7 1 26 1 218 289 245 289;
#P connect 12 0 16 3;
#P window clipboard copycount 27;

#111207
Aug 30, 2007 at 8:24am

… by reversing the input and/or changing the scale of the input before you expr pow it.

#111208
Aug 30, 2007 at 8:32am

… by reversing the input and/or changing the scale of the input before you expr pow it.

#111209
Aug 30, 2007 at 10:34pm

I originally was thinking about trying to add partials to
an audio signal by specifying some freq distribution and
then adding those to the mix. The intent would be to give the
sound more character. So in the end, would I be better off
trying to add partials with resonator~ or biquad~? Or should I
use something entirely different?

#111210
Aug 30, 2007 at 11:38pm

#111211
Aug 31, 2007 at 12:11am

finally i did something like this.

methode empirique…

#P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
#P window linecount 1;
#P newex 520 282 34 196617 zl len;
#P message 172 249 48 196617 set 1 $1;
#P newex 522 359 29 196617 t b f;
#N vpatcher 14 59 296 229;
#P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
#P newex 24 57 48 196617 loadbang;
#P message 24 77 70 196617 scalarmode 1;
#P newex 164 71 51 196617 zl ecils 1;
#P newex 122 51 51 196617 zl slice 1;
#P newex 97 97 136 196617 vexpr ($f1-$f2)/($f3-$f2);
#P inlet 122 31 15 0;
#P outlet 97 119 15 0;
#P connect 6 0 5 0;
#P fasten 1 0 2 0 127 48 102 48;
#P fasten 5 0 2 0 29 94 102 94;
#P connect 2 0 0 0;
#P connect 1 0 3 0;
#P fasten 3 0 2 1 127 92 165 92;
#P connect 3 1 4 0;
#P fasten 4 1 2 2 210 95 228 95;
#P pop;
#P newobj 221 103 35 196617 p 0-1;
#P newex 668 515 78 196617 pack 0. 20000.;
#P newex 668 534 73 196617 prepend range;
#P newex 522 324 75 196617 loadmess 0.72;
#P user multiSlider 172 266 47 126 -1. 1. 1 2681 47 1 0 1 0 30 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 182 168 132;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P newex 221 495 38 196617 t b l;
#P newex 221 514 27 196617 f;
#P newex 221 533 38 196617 zl join;
#P newex 221 476 38 196617 zl join;
#P newex 276 165 51 196617 zl ecils 1;
#P newex 238 145 51 196617 zl slice 1;
#P message 50 41 244 196617 100 125 234 456 567 678 789 890 908 950 1000;
#P flonum 522 342 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 443 382 108 196617 vexpr pow($f1\,$f2);
#P newex 374 421 79 196617 vexpr $f1*$f2;
#P newex 443 402 37 196617 zl rev;
#P newex 221 421 79 196617 vexpr $f1*$f2;
#N vpatcher 511 477 1111 877;
#P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
#P newex 50 251 84 196617 zl join;
#P newex 50 231 27 196617 f;
#P flonum 138 115 62 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P newex 107 157 27 196617 + 0.;
#P newex 107 196 27 196617 t b l;
#P newex 138 50 115 196617 bondo 3;
#P newex 138 88 114 196617 / 1.;
#P newex 138 69 62 196617 !- 0.;
#P newex 107 177 156 196617 zl group;
#P newex 107 134 41 196617 * 100.;
#P newex 77 87 40 196617 uzi;
#P comment 201 116 46 196617 interval;
#P inlet 138 27 15 0;
#P inlet 242 27 15 0;
#P inlet 77 65 15 0;
#P inlet 190 27 15 0;
#P outlet 50 273 15 0;
#P connect 12 0 15 0;
#P connect 15 0 16 0;
#P connect 16 0 0 0;
#P fasten 4 0 15 1 143 47 72 47;
#P connect 2 0 6 0;
#P connect 3 0 6 1;
#P connect 6 2 7 0;
#P connect 7 0 13 0;
#P connect 13 0 8 0;
#P connect 8 0 12 0;
#P fasten 4 0 13 1 143 47 129 47;
#P connect 12 1 16 1;
#P connect 4 0 11 0;
#P connect 11 0 9 0;
#P connect 9 0 10 0;
#P connect 10 0 14 0;
#P connect 14 0 7 1;
#P connect 1 0 11 1;
#P connect 11 1 9 1;
#P connect 3 0 11 2;
#P connect 11 2 10 1;
#P fasten 3 0 8 1 247 48 258 48;
#P pop;
#P newobj 221 84 240 196617 p;
#P number 373 66 42 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P number 297 66 42 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P button 221 66 15 0;
#P number 449 66 35 9 2 0 65 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P comment 297 50 24 196617 min;
#P comment 373 51 29 196617 max;
#P comment 449 51 35 196617 distri;
#P comment 297 34 100 196617 frequency;
#P newex 221 125 27 196617 t b l;
#P message 443 274 70 196617 scalarmode 1;
#P newex 374 391 34 196617 * -1.;
#P newex 221 372 163 196617 if $f1 >= 0 then $f1 else out2 $f1;
#P newex 374 454 116 196617 vexpr ($f2-($f2*$f1));
#P message 221 271 14 196617 0;
#P newex 221 451 128 196617 vexpr ((1-$f2)*$f1)+$f2;
#P flonum 221 292 35 9 -1. 1. 3 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222 222 222 0 0 0;
#P user multiSlider 221 552 469 160 0. 1. 10 2681 47 0 0 2 0 0 0;
#M frgb 0 0 0;
#M brgb 255 255 255;
#M rgb2 127 127 127;
#M rgb3 0 0 0;
#M rgb4 37 52 91;
#M rgb5 74 105 182;
#M rgb6 112 158 18;
#M rgb7 149 211 110;
#M rgb8 187 9 201;
#M rgb9 224 62 37;
#M rgb10 7 114 128;
#P comment 80 268 91 196617 distribution curve;
#P comment 559 342 38 196617 factor;
#P connect 3 0 38 0;
#P connect 38 0 32 0;
#P connect 15 0 16 0;
#P connect 16 0 19 0;
#P connect 19 0 36 0;
#P connect 36 0 10 0;
#P connect 10 0 5 0;
#P connect 5 0 3 0;
#P connect 3 0 7 0;
#P connect 32 0 7 0;
#P connect 9 0 20 0;
#P connect 7 0 20 0;
#P connect 20 0 4 0;
#P connect 4 0 28 0;
#P fasten 6 0 28 0 379 473 226 473;
#P connect 28 0 31 0;
#P connect 31 0 30 0;
#P connect 30 0 29 0;
#P connect 34 0 2 0;
#P connect 29 0 2 0;
#P connect 10 1 26 0;
#P connect 26 0 30 1;
#P connect 27 1 28 1;
#P connect 31 1 29 1;
#P connect 26 1 27 0;
#P connect 23 0 20 1;
#P connect 17 0 19 1;
#P connect 27 0 4 1;
#P connect 18 0 19 2;
#P connect 7 1 8 0;
#P connect 9 0 22 0;
#P connect 8 0 22 0;
#P connect 9 0 6 0;
#P connect 22 0 6 0;
#P fasten 10 0 9 0 226 269 448 269;
#P connect 27 0 23 0;
#P connect 9 0 23 0;
#P fasten 37 0 23 0 527 379 448 379;
#P connect 23 0 21 0;
#P connect 21 0 22 1;
#P connect 15 0 19 3;
#P connect 27 0 6 1;
#P connect 27 0 39 0;
#P connect 33 0 24 0;
#P connect 24 0 37 0;
#P connect 37 1 23 1;
#P fasten 26 0 35 0 243 189 673 189;
#P connect 35 0 34 0;
#P fasten 27 1 35 1 322 189 741 189;
#P window clipboard copycount 40;

#111212
Aug 31, 2007 at 12:14am

#111213
Aug 31, 2007 at 8:05am

You may also like to have a look at Tristan Jehan’s
mapper object – it does more or less what your patch
does in a single object :)
cheers
Roger

— fp wrote:

>
> finally i did something like this.
>
> methode empirique…
>
> #P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
> #P window linecount 1;
> #P newex 520 282 34 196617 zl len;
> #P message 172 249 48 196617 set 1 $1;
> #P newex 522 359 29 196617 t b f;
> #N vpatcher 14 59 296 229;
> #P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
> #P newex 24 57 48 196617 loadbang;
> #P message 24 77 70 196617 scalarmode 1;
> #P newex 164 71 51 196617 zl ecils 1;
> #P newex 122 51 51 196617 zl slice 1;
> #P newex 97 97 136 196617 vexpr ($f1-$f2)/($f3-$f2);
> #P inlet 122 31 15 0;
> #P outlet 97 119 15 0;
> #P connect 6 0 5 0;
> #P fasten 1 0 2 0 127 48 102 48;
> #P fasten 5 0 2 0 29 94 102 94;
> #P connect 2 0 0 0;
> #P connect 1 0 3 0;
> #P fasten 3 0 2 1 127 92 165 92;
> #P connect 3 1 4 0;
> #P fasten 4 1 2 2 210 95 228 95;
> #P pop;
> #P newobj 221 103 35 196617 p 0-1;
> #P newex 668 515 78 196617 pack 0. 20000.;
> #P newex 668 534 73 196617 prepend range;
> #P newex 522 324 75 196617 loadmess 0.72;
> #P user multiSlider 172 266 47 126 -1. 1. 1 2681 47
> 1 0 1 0 30 0;
> #M frgb 0 0 0;
> #M brgb 182 168 132;
> #M rgb2 127 127 127;
> #M rgb3 0 0 0;
> #M rgb4 37 52 91;
> #M rgb5 74 105 182;
> #M rgb6 112 158 18;
> #M rgb7 149 211 110;
> #M rgb8 187 9 201;
> #M rgb9 224 62 37;
> #M rgb10 7 114 128;
> #P newex 221 495 38 196617 t b l;
> #P newex 221 514 27 196617 f;
> #P newex 221 533 38 196617 zl join;
> #P newex 221 476 38 196617 zl join;
> #P newex 276 165 51 196617 zl ecils 1;
> #P newex 238 145 51 196617 zl slice 1;
> #P message 50 41 244 196617 100 125 234 456 567 678
> 789 890 908 950 1000;
> #P flonum 522 342 35 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222
> 222 222 0 0 0;
> #P newex 443 382 108 196617 vexpr pow($f1\,$f2);
> #P newex 374 421 79 196617 vexpr $f1*$f2;
> #P newex 443 402 37 196617 zl rev;
> #P newex 221 421 79 196617 vexpr $f1*$f2;
> #N vpatcher 511 477 1111 877;
> #P window setfont “Sans Serif” 9.;
> #P newex 50 251 84 196617 zl join;
> #P newex 50 231 27 196617 f;
> #P flonum 138 115 62 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222
> 222 222 0 0 0;
> #P newex 107 157 27 196617 + 0.;
> #P newex 107 196 27 196617 t b l;
> #P newex 138 50 115 196617 bondo 3;
> #P newex 138 88 114 196617 / 1.;
> #P newex 138 69 62 196617 !- 0.;
> #P newex 107 177 156 196617 zl group;
> #P newex 107 134 41 196617 * 100.;
> #P newex 77 87 40 196617 uzi;
> #P comment 201 116 46 196617 interval;
> #P inlet 138 27 15 0;
> #P inlet 242 27 15 0;
> #P inlet 77 65 15 0;
> #P inlet 190 27 15 0;
> #P outlet 50 273 15 0;
> #P connect 12 0 15 0;
> #P connect 15 0 16 0;
> #P connect 16 0 0 0;
> #P fasten 4 0 15 1 143 47 72 47;
> #P connect 2 0 6 0;
> #P connect 3 0 6 1;
> #P connect 6 2 7 0;
> #P connect 7 0 13 0;
> #P connect 13 0 8 0;
> #P connect 8 0 12 0;
> #P fasten 4 0 13 1 143 47 129 47;
> #P connect 12 1 16 1;
> #P connect 4 0 11 0;
> #P connect 11 0 9 0;
> #P connect 9 0 10 0;
> #P connect 10 0 14 0;
> #P connect 14 0 7 1;
> #P connect 1 0 11 1;
> #P connect 11 1 9 1;
> #P connect 3 0 11 2;
> #P connect 11 2 10 1;
> #P fasten 3 0 8 1 247 48 258 48;
> #P pop;
> #P newobj 221 84 240 196617 p;
> #P number 373 66 42 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222
> 222 222 0 0 0;
> #P number 297 66 42 9 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222
> 222 222 0 0 0;
> #P button 221 66 15 0;
> #P number 449 66 35 9 2 0 65 3 0 0 0 221 221 221 222
> 222 222 0 0 0;
> #P comment 297 50 24 196617 min;
> #P comment 373 51 29 196617 max;
> #P comment 449 51 35 196617 distri;
> #P comment 297 34 100 196617 frequency;
> #P newex 221 125 27 196617 t b l;
> #P message 443 274 70 196617 scalarmode 1;
> #P newex 374 391 34 196617 * -1.;
> #P newex 221 372 163 196617 if $f1 >= 0 then $f1
> else out2 $f1;
> #P newex 374 454 116 196617 vexpr ($f2-($f2*$f1));
> #P message 221 271 14 196617 0;
> #P newex 221 451 128 196617 vexpr ((1-$f2)*$f1)+$f2;
> #P flonum 221 292 35 9 -1. 1. 3 3 0 0 0 221 221 221
> 222 222 222 0 0 0;
> #P user multiSlider 221 552 469 160 0. 1. 10 2681 47
> 0 0 2 0 0 0;
> #M frgb 0 0 0;
> #M brgb 255 255 255;
> #M rgb2 127 127 127;
> #M rgb3 0 0 0;
> #M rgb4 37 52 91;
> #M rgb5 74 105 182;
> #M rgb6 112 158 18;
> #M rgb7 149 211 110;
> #M rgb8 187 9 201;
> #M rgb9 224 62 37;
> #M rgb10 7 114 128;
> #P comment 80 268 91 196617 distribution curve;
> #P comment 559 342 38 196617 factor;
> #P connect 3 0 38 0;
> #P connect 38 0 32 0;
> #P connect 15 0 16 0;
> #P connect 16 0 19 0;
> #P connect 19 0 36 0;
> #P connect 36 0 10 0;
> #P connect 10 0 5 0;
> #P connect 5 0 3 0;
> #P connect 3 0 7 0;
> #P connect 32 0 7 0;
> #P connect 9 0 20 0;
> #P connect 7 0 20 0;
> #P connect 20 0 4 0;
> #P connect 4 0 28 0;
> #P fasten 6 0 28 0 379 473 226 473;
> #P connect 28 0 31 0;
> #P connect 31 0 30 0;
> #P connect 30 0 29 0;
> #P connect 34 0 2 0;
> #P connect 29 0 2 0;
> #P connect 10 1 26 0;
> #P connect 26 0 30 1;
> #P connect 27 1 28 1;
> #P connect 31 1 29 1;
> #P connect 26 1 27 0;
> #P connect 23 0 20 1;
> #P connect 17 0 19 1;
> #P connect 27 0 4 1;
> #P connect 18 0 19 2;
> #P connect 7 1 8 0;
> #P connect 9 0 22 0;
> #P connect 8 0 22 0;
> #P connect 9 0 6 0;
> #P connect 22 0 6 0;
> #P fasten 10 0 9 0 226 269 448 269;
> #P connect 27 0 23 0;
> #P connect 9 0 23 0;
> #P fasten 37 0 23 0 527 379 448 379;
> #P connect 23 0 21 0;
> #P connect 21 0 22 1;
> #P connect 15 0 19 3;
> #P connect 27 0 6 1;
> #P connect 27 0 39 0;
> #P connect 33 0 24 0;
> #P connect 24 0 37 0;
> #P connect 37 1 23 1;
> #P fasten 26 0 35 0 243 189 673 189;
> #P connect 35 0 34 0;
> #P fasten 27 1 35 1 322 189 741 189;
> #P window clipboard copycount 40;
>
> –
> ————————
> – http://www.pan-etc.net -
> ————————
>

#111214
Aug 31, 2007 at 12:46pm

#111215
Sep 4, 2007 at 7:49pm

here’s what i did finally.
i know it’s not perfect…
…but it works. :-)

http://www.pan-etc.net/ressources/dev/fp.Reson.zip

any advices to optimize are welcome.
thx.

f./

#111216
Sep 5, 2007 at 3:46pm

There are a lot of objects that are missing. Can you save it as a collective?

#111217
Sep 5, 2007 at 4:01pm

#111218
Sep 5, 2007 at 4:06pm

anyway here’s the collective:

http://www.pan-etc.net/ressources/dev/fp.Reson.mxf.zip

>
> There are a lot of objects that are missing. Can you save it as a
> collective?

#111219

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.