Restoring Pattrstorage Presets with Audio Files / Folders

Apr 11, 2013 at 12:45pm

Restoring Pattrstorage Presets with Audio Files / Folders

Hi All,

I’m working on a large patch where I am restoring presets on load. Due to the nature of the patch (voices / main settings) I have reserved one slot for main settings, which include loading audio files/folders when the preset is restored.

Currently I am gating pattr objects to only send their values once the main settings slot is selected. This is proving to be a little bit unpredictable when loading audio files from the main preset. The routine is (open gate > restore main preset > close gate > restore voice presets).

It seems that some values are not being restored correctly, even when adding delays between the actions above. These tend to be in subpatches, however if add a delay when restoring I can get the subpatches settings to load, but not the files. It seems to be either or.

Has anyone found these problems before, or any suggestions as to how to make the process a bit more solid?

Apr 11, 2013 at 1:09pm

[deferlow] is often a better solution than guessing a delay time which might not be the same on other maschines. O.

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:06pm

Thanks 11olsen, I’ll give it a try and report back.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.