Runtime dilemma

Mar 13, 2007 at 12:48am

Runtime dilemma

I am running off of two versions of Max, 4.5 and 4.6 because I am using a teleo module for an installation. I am doing my building in 4.6, because my file paths are connected to 4.6 and I do not want to remove it from my computer. I have tried, “building a collective” with the jit.qt files attached in 4.6. However, when I build the collective with my files embedded (I have tried as folder and files) and transfer it over to mac-mini (which only has max 4.6 runtime on it) the movie files do not play.
Am I building the collective wrong? Is there a way to specify file preferences in runtime?
Thanks

Mar 13, 2007 at 6:31am

movie files may not be embedded in a collective. put them somewhere else
where your collective can find them. john.

kyrsten Sanderson schrieb:
> I am running off of two versions of Max, 4.5 and 4.6 because I am using a teleo module for an installation. I am doing my building in 4.6, because my file paths are connected to 4.6 and I do not want to remove it from my computer. I have tried, “building a collective” with the jit.qt files attached in 4.6. However, when I build the collective with my files embedded (I have tried as folder and files) and transfer it over to mac-mini (which only has max 4.6 runtime on it) the movie files do not play.
> Am I building the collective wrong? Is there a way to specify file preferences in runtime?
> Thanks
>
>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.