I am trying to send control data via midi from logic to max, i have being successful in send control data from max to logic, but i what to make it so that if you change (E.g.)the volume slider in logic it will up-date the slider that have in max. can any one point me in the right direction?
1) Go to LOGIC’s environment. Create a new Instrument. To do this use the local "New" menu in the Environment.
2) Set the Instrument’s Port to "to MaxMSP 1". (Assuming Max is running)
3) Now connect the Fader’s MIDI output (it looks like a little white arrow head) to the new Instrument.
4) In max, create a [midiin] object and connect it to a [print] object.
5) Double click the [midiin] object and set the MIDI input to "to MaxMSP 1".
Now when you move the fader in LOGIC, the MIDI messages should arrive in Max. To filter out only the messages you want, use the [ctlin] object.
Hope this helps,
works like a charm, thanks alot!
Glad it did.
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74