Hello all. Has anyone tried using Matthew McCabe’s SetCalc external recently? I have projects that have been working fine with it but it seems the Leopard has claimed another victim. It loads with a simple "unable to load object bundle executable" and my attempts at recompiling it have not yielded anything working.
Thoughts? Other good prime form patches?
sounds like you don’t have a UB version. Here is one i compiled for someone a while back. Apparently some things don’t work as they should – please don’t ask me to fix this since it’s not my external :).
ps. let me know if you don’t get the attachment
Wow, I can’t thank you enough! I always feel so helpless when I can’t get something to compile, but I tend to know nothing when it comes to things affecting entire systems (like UB architecture changes).
any chance anyone still has the UB of setcalc?????
hi all — thanks again to Oli for providing the UB version. If there are features that aren’t working, please let me know — I have some time this summer to fix ‘em up :) just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are both completely awesome.
ah – thanks so much – i was just hacking through the old version trying to port it – thanks for saving some time!
Hi everyone –
Spring Break is here and I spent today bringing setcalc up to speed. Now on my website there is a zip file that contains an Xcode 4 project file, a new help patcher, and the compiled version for Mac OS X.
I’ve also added an additional outlet that gives the complimentary set, which shouldn’t break your current patches because I added it to the end of the external (on the right) :)
I’m running Max5 on Lion right now and it works great — someone let me know if it works in Max 6…