slabfusion

May 15, 2006 at 9:26pm

slabfusion

In my patch, I’m working with standard video matrix data up until a point, then I’m using shaders and GL techniques.
What I’m wondering is if I have a “slab chain” what message delivery techniques will preserve the chain without going from GL to software. Can I use gates, or send/receive, nesting in patchers, bpatchers? Or once I initiate the “slab chain” does it have to be slab, slab, slab, GL object?
I’m converting from a software based complicated patch to GL, so knowing this ahead of time could save me some time.

May 15, 2006 at 9:32pm

You should be fine with using gates,etc. as long as the outputs aren’t
running into jit.matrix stuff.

Andrew B.

Leo Mayberry wrote:
> In my patch, I’m working with standard video matrix data up until a point, then I’m using shaders and GL techniques.
> What I’m wondering is if I have a “slab chain” what message delivery techniques will preserve the chain without going from GL to software. Can I use gates, or send/receive, nesting in patchers, bpatchers? Or once I initiate the “slab chain” does it have to be slab, slab, slab, GL object?
> I’m converting from a software based complicated patch to GL, so knowing this ahead of time could save me some time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.