time stretching

Apr 4, 2007 at 11:02pm

time stretching

hi you know a patch in max for time timestratching!
thanks_bajkal

#31184
Apr 5, 2007 at 1:07pm

Check the [gizmo~] object.

#100972
Apr 6, 2007 at 12:23am

I don’t think Max provides an object that does time
stretching. I think someone posted a resynthesis abstraction
that used granular synthesis to do time stretching. You
may want to try searching the forums past postings.

Anthony

—– Original Message —–
From: alessio ghionzoli
Date: Thursday, April 5, 2007 6:52 pm
Subject: [maxmsp] time stretching

>
> hi you know a patch in max for time timestratching!
> thanks_bajkal
>

#100973
Apr 6, 2007 at 1:15pm

Topher Lafata did a nice grungey stretch~ object for Mac, but afaict it
never got ported to UB….
Cheers
Roger

On 6/4/07 01:23, “apalomba@austin.rr.com” wrote:

> I don’t think Max provides an object that does time
> stretching. I think someone posted a resynthesis abstraction
> that used granular synthesis to do time stretching. You
> may want to try searching the forums past postings.
>
>
>
> Anthony
>
>
> —– Original Message —–
> From: alessio ghionzoli
> Date: Thursday, April 5, 2007 6:52 pm
> Subject: [maxmsp] time stretching
>
>>
>> hi you know a patch in max for time timestratching!
>> thanks_bajkal
>>

#100974
Apr 6, 2007 at 1:34pm

You could try residency~ from FFTease.

http://www.sarc.qub.ac.uk/~elyon/LyonSoftware/MaxMSP/FFTease/

Eric

#100975
Apr 6, 2007 at 1:44pm

There is a very nice timestretching and pitchshift in Mspinky
http://www.mspinky.com. It is made in max/msp try to ask on their forum
if the objects are available…
Roger Carruthers wrote:
> Topher Lafata did a nice grungey stretch~ object for Mac, but afaict it
> never got ported to UB….
> Cheers
> Roger
>
>
> On 6/4/07 01:23, “apalomba@austin.rr.com” wrote:
>
>> I don’t think Max provides an object that does time
>> stretching. I think someone posted a resynthesis abstraction
>> that used granular synthesis to do time stretching. You
>> may want to try searching the forums past postings.
>>
>>
>>
>> Anthony
>>
>>
>> —– Original Message —–
>> From: alessio ghionzoli
>> Date: Thursday, April 5, 2007 6:52 pm
>> Subject: [maxmsp] time stretching
>>
>>> hi you know a patch in max for time timestratching!
>>> thanks_bajkal
>>>
>
>

#100976
Apr 6, 2007 at 2:12pm

thanks_i try it!
Alessio:)

#100977

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.