Forums > Jitter

Using Findbounds

March 7, 2008 | 4:17 pm

Hello!

I’m a new jitter user, for studies.
First of all, thank you for this forum full of tips!

As I’m working on a project for my studies, I’m trying to reproduce this patch which really interest me:

http://patatorprod.free.fr/jit.findbounds.gif
(or watch the attachment below)

But I can’t find one of the links, I can’t find find where and how is connected the color swatch.

Could anybody help me?
Does anyone know where I could find that patch instead of the picture in the HTML reference in order to work on it?

Thank you very much in advance!

I hope I posted that question in the right place.

Bye

Victor


March 7, 2008 | 4:39 pm

After a few search in that forum, I find out the solution!

Now is a new question:

Does anyone knows how to get a tracker looking as the shape and not only as a rectangle?

Thank you in advance

Victor


March 7, 2008 | 5:27 pm

Quote: Vichae wrote on Fri, 07 March 2008 09:39
—————————————————-
> After a few search in that forum, I find out the solution!

that will generally be the case!

> Now is a new question:
>
> Does anyone knows how to get a tracker looking as the shape and not only as a rectangle?

not with findbounds. given two points, a rectangle is the only possible shape to be made.

you want to look at the cv objects for other tracking options.


March 7, 2008 | 5:33 pm

thank you for answering!

what are "cv objects"?
(I’m a true beginner)

For my project, I’d like to make a patch that shows only the boundaries of some shapes in a video.
Indeed with findbounds I could only manage to get a rectangle.
Do you thing it’s possible to see only the real boundarie of a shape?

(I hope my english is not to bad that you could understand what I try to do…)

Bye

Victor


March 7, 2008 | 5:46 pm

maxobjects.com could be your friend
b

http://www.maxobjects.com/

On Mar 7, 2008, at 12:33 PM, Haegelin wrote:

>
> thank you for answering!
>
> what are "cv objects"?
> (I’m a true beginner)
>
>
> For my project, I’d like to make a patch that shows only the
> boundaries of some shapes in a video.
> Indeed with findbounds I could only manage to get a rectangle.
> Do you thing it’s possible to see only the real boundarie of a shape?
>
> (I hope my english is not to bad that you could understand what I
> try to do…)
>
> Bye
>
> Victor

bruce tovsky
http://www.skeletonhome.com

"To know is nothing at all; to imagine is everything."
Albert Einstein


March 7, 2008 | 5:49 pm

thank you
i’ll visit this site right now!

bye
victor


March 7, 2008 | 6:17 pm

Quote: robtherich wrote on Fri, 07 March 2008 10:27
—————————————————-
> Quote: Vichae wrote on Fri, 07 March 2008 09:39
> —————————————————-
> > After a few search in that forum, I find out the solution!
>
> that will generally be the case!


Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)