Using WMV files in Jitter running in Windows

Sep 30, 2008 at 5:20pm

Using WMV files in Jitter running in Windows

Is there a way to make jit.qt.movie recognize wmv files? I’m working with a large database of them that is updated frequently, and I’d like to be able to just use the video files as-is, in their native encoding. I know there’s flip4mac, which I assume allows you to do this on a mac, but I’m running a pc. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Sep 30, 2008 at 8:21pm

a possible hackish solution, search for “frame serving with jitter”

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:20 PM, randy wrote:
>
> Is there a way to make jit.qt.movie recognize wmv files? I’m working with a large database of them that is updated frequently, and I’d like to be able to just use the video files as-is, in their native encoding. I know there’s flip4mac, which I assume allows you to do this on a mac, but I’m running a pc. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
>

Sep 30, 2008 at 8:22pm

http://www.cycling74.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=98868

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 11:21 PM, yair reshef wrote:
> a possible hackish solution, search for “frame serving with jitter”
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:20 PM, randy wrote:
>>
>> Is there a way to make jit.qt.movie recognize wmv files? I’m working with a large database of them that is updated frequently, and I’d like to be able to just use the video files as-is, in their native encoding. I know there’s flip4mac, which I assume allows you to do this on a mac, but I’m running a pc. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>

Sep 30, 2008 at 8:44pm

I’m not sure that would work. I need the video’s audio to play as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.