vst~ in MAX 5

Nov 20, 2007 at 11:53am

vst~ in MAX 5

Nov 20, 2007 at 5:06pm

I looked at your problem with FM8 – I was not able to reproduce any problems using my version of the synth.

In general please try and give us more detail if you have a problem. In this case it would be a midi file which is typical of the kind of thing you play into max and causes the problem. Perhaps use the seq object to capture it.

As far as Max 5 goes, everybody on this list should know that any problems which are reported here are being tested in the max 5 alpha builds. If you have a lingering problem and you think we might have forgotten about it – let us know with a good example patch!

You can also send things into support@ if you like.

-A

Nov 21, 2007 at 10:52am

Hi Andrew,

I’ll compile a detailed report of the issues later this week when I have the time and give you an appropriate midi file. Some of the stuff I play involve fast jazz lines and ostinato passages, so yes that would be a good idea. It would be good to overcome this in Max 5, if not Max 4!
> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:06:59 -0800> To: maxmsp@cycling74.com> From: andrew@cycling74.com> Subject: [maxmsp] Re: vst~ in MAX 5> > > > > I looked at your problem with FM8 – I was not able to reproduce any problems using my version of the synth.> > In general please try and give us more detail if you have a problem. In this case it would be a midi file which is typical of the kind of thing you play into max and causes the problem. Perhaps use the seq object to capture it.> > As far as Max 5 goes, everybody on this list should know that any problems which are reported here are being tested in the max 5 alpha builds. If you have a lingering problem and you think we might have forgotten about it – let us know with a good example patch!> > You can also send thing into support@ if you like.> > -A> _______________________________________________> maxmsp mailing list> maxmsp@cycling74.com> http://www.cycling74.com/mailman/listinfo/maxmsp
The next generation of MSN Hotmail has arrived – Windows Live Hotmail

http://www.newhotmail.co.uk

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.