Wacom and toggle problems

Apr 17, 2008 at 7:39am

Wacom and toggle problems

Whenever I add a wacom external object all of a sudden non of my toggle buttons work. I cannot click on them. I am using my wacom mouse to create a max program but I do not have anything hooked to the wacom object. I have had to remake a patch, and when I entered the wacom object again once again toggles didn’t work. It isn’t polling or anything. It is strange because earlier it was, any suggestions?

Apr 17, 2008 at 5:33pm

Quote: Little Bear wrote on Thu, 17 April 2008 00:39
—————————————————-
> Whenever I add a wacom external object all of a sudden non of my toggle buttons work. I cannot click on them. I am using my wacom mouse to create a max program but I do not have anything hooked to the wacom object. I have had to remake a patch, and when I entered the wacom object again once again toggles didn’t work. It isn’t polling or anything. It is strange because earlier it was, any suggestions?
—————————————————-

All I can tell you is that you are not the only one to have this problem. I hope to do some upgrades to the Wacom object before this event in June:

http://www.mikezed.com/tablet_workshop.html

I’ll look into it.

mz

Apr 19, 2008 at 2:12am

Yep i had that issue also – quite easy to work around if you know about the problem though.

Apr 23, 2008 at 6:30pm

What would be the best way to troubleshoot this or work around it? And are there any other issues I should know about with this object?

Apr 28, 2008 at 4:29pm

Go cycling ’74! Seems to me that the problem is solved with Max 5. I should probably knock on wood because with my luck something will start acting up again when I am almost finished completing a patch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.