What's being used here?

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:33pm

What's being used here?

Jan 27, 2012 at 12:08am

I think just analog video feedback/noise

Jan 27, 2012 at 7:44am

:nods: It’s clearly feedback, and almost certainly analogue – well, the feedback loop itself, at least, they could very well be doing the generation with digital bits. How it’s achieved I couldn’t tell you, though.
– you could get somewhat related results with digital feedback in jitter, sans actual camera, but you have to introduce the noise yourself, which is the tricky bit.

Jan 28, 2012 at 1:16am

Aha. Thanks for the ID.

Jan 28, 2012 at 1:19am

Another one, is this just good editing or have they used anything else with this?


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.