LFO 2.0 for Ableton Live
One year ago, it was the first efficient LFO officially supported (by us) for Ableton Live and it has a been liked & used by a lot of people.
With LFO 2.0, you can modulate each parameters of your liveset in real time.
You only have to drop it in a MIDI track, click on a button then click on the parameter you want to modulate and it works.
You can use built-in waveforms or even draw your custom one.
You can use the LFO 2.0 synced with the Live’s transport, or totally free by setting up the frequency.
- modulation of ALL parameters including tracks’ volume, panning & sends, and even tempo!
- free or synced to transport
- classic waveforms (sine, ramp up, ramp down, saw, square, noise)
- custom waveform available with the whiteboard to draw it with your mouse
- presets & liveset friendly (all saved with liveset & presets)
- undo history safe
- LFO can control LFO to produce rich and complex modulations
- MIDI thru compliant (you can use it directly in your MIDI instrument track)
- GUI remixed
- all LFO2.0 parameters auto mappable to APC40
How did this project use Max?
This project uses Max for Live. Thanks a lot to C74 & Jeremy Bernstein for his last extensions around ID persistency in livesets