osynth for the microTone
osynth is a free microtonal polyphonic synthesizer with various oscillator types and random-modulation sources. It was written for the microTone iPad app and receives microtonal MIDI or OSC data for up to 10 fingers.
- voice1: saw/sine with hpf
- voice2: noise with resonant filter
- voice3: sine sub-osc
- voice4: sine osc one octave higher
- voice5: wavetable osc
- stereo delay
- binaural FX
- random pitch modulator
- recallable presets
- connect the microTone with core MIDI over WiFi or cable
- connect the microTone with OSC over WiFi
How did this project use Max?
osynth was entirely made with MAX. Tutorial MAX-patches showing how osynth parses MIDI or OSC data from the microTone are available for free on my website!