Software Klee Step Sequencer (v2)
The Software Klee Step Sequencer is a MIDI-enabled recreation of the electro-music.com hardware Klee step sequencer – developed with the input of the sequencer’s creators! It reproduces almost all of the features of the hardware version, and adds many new features as well. It is cross-platform, Mac and Windows.
Many new features have been added in version 2, including:
- VST instrument hosting
- Intelligently constrain output notes to a user-selected scale
- Output chords based on active root note – up to 6 notes in chord, plus root note
- External pattern load via MIDI or audio input triggers
- External MIDI controllers support via MIDI CC messages, with MIDI learn ability
- Group A – Group B output
- Convert active LEDs to active switches, for Groups A, B, or A and B
- Reverse sequence direction
- Built-in clock divide capability, now with additional options
Check the web site for more info, downloadable demo, more videos, etc…
How did this project use Max?
This application was created completely in Max/MSP, version 5.1.6.