A max for live instrument utilizing a physical mass-spring model to create a dynamic wavetable.
- four oscillators that can be used in parallel or according to note stack order
- independent settings of each spring with functional A to B interpolation
- generative functional hammer shapes that can be plugged or bowed
- spring connections between oscillators that can simulate sympathetic strings
- sophisticated and intuitive user interface
- and more
A free version (not supporting saving) is available on maxforlive.com. Major enhancements are in the works! Stay tuned.
How did this project use Max?
Everything is done in max. The msd-external is used for the physics calculation.