Speed Upp programmable metronome
Speed Upp is programmable metronome for building speed and fluency on any musical instrument. It will guide you during scale exercises and chromatic drills by changing tempo in pre-set intervals. Free for Mac and Win with optional paid version.
- Built for training speed on musical instruments.
- Plays tempo following user-defined 34-column graph.
- Each column plays 1 to 600 clicks.
- Tempo graph can be programmed by drawing a line with mouse.
- You can save 6 custom presets including graph, beats per column and target tempo.
- Practice tempos from 20 to 300 bpm.
- Built-in best-practice tempo graph for optimal learning curve.
- Displays time remaining to the end of the drill.
- Fullscreen mode for distraction free experience.
- Higher and lower pitch first clicks let you know if next tempo slows down or speeds up.
More on http://speedupp.com
How was MAX used?
Built entirely with Max/MSP 6.