Step Sequencer (for Ableton Live)
Step Sequencer is a sequencing device specially designed to integrate with Ableton Live’s Operator.
- Up to 16 steps
- Automatic control over parameters
- Generating random patterns
- Variable Cue-Points triggering
- Separate sync clocks for manipulating Cues, Pitch, Velocity and Direction
- Adjustable random amount
- Integrated transport controls
- Graphic Display
- Real-Time MIDI dubbing
- Customized Shuffler
- Preset storage
- Morphing between patterns (up to 4 patterns simultaneously!)
It was created in order to increase functionality of re-triggering short decaying samples and/or instruments in studio environment and live performance.
How was MAX used?
This device was entirely designed in Max 6