Waldorf Pulse 2 Editor
I built an editor for the new analog synthesiser from waldorf music, the Pulse 2.
- It decodes the sysex dumps from the pulse and updates the editor and the patchname
- It can randomise every value per module (OSC, ENV, FILTER, MOD, etc.)
- It can mutate current values by percentage
- Knobs are all custom made using jknobman
- Settings are automatically saved when saving with an ableotn live set
It took me a couple of weeks and really learned a lot of new stuff concerning the use of max.
How did this project use Max?
This was entirely made in max (and max for live)