Expo ’74 Registration
Individual Registration for User Conference in Brooklyn NY
The conference is sold out.Registration Closed
Important Purchase Notes
- Cancellations after September 1st may be subject to a $100 fee.
Dates and Location
The conference takes place October 14-16, 2011, in Brooklyn at NYU/Poly.
- Read our announcement to learn more about the events and presentations.
- Look at the schedule of events for dates and times.
The Science Fair is an evening event where all the expo attendees can visit you and take a look at your Max work. You will get a small table, electrical, and a white presentation board. The fair was a popular event at the previous expo. Watch videos to learn more.
An opportunity for you share your expertise. [Note: As of June 1st, we are no longer accepting workshop proposals.]
We have contracted with The Marriott Hotel at the Brooklyn Bridge. The discounted rate is $229 per night. The hotel is a few blocks from NYU/Poly, where we are holding the expo, and the subway. To get the rate, you can reserve online or call their reservations number and ask about room blocks for “Cycling 74/Software User Conference”.
- To reserve online, use this link to access the special rates.
- To make reservations by phone from the US or Canada, call 800 228 9290.
- To make reservations by phone from outside the US or Canada, read the list of Global Reservation Numbers.