dp.kinect: external using Microsoft Kinect SDKby diablodale
Full details, beta releases, downloads, etc. are atÂ http://hidale.com/dp-kinect/
- It is based on theÂ Microsoft KinectÂ SDK v1.6.
- It supports multiple Kinects on the same PC.
- It was developed and tested against Max 6.0.8. It is untested against earlier versions.
- There are the same inlets and outlets as compared to my other externalÂ jit.openni. You can retype dp.kinect in the same max patcher box and quickly migrate to this object.
- There is good compatibility with the output of the external as compared to my other externalÂ jit.openni. All output is supported and should be equivalent except the optional joint rotations are in a new format.
- Many of the attribute names have changed as compared to jit.openni. However, you will find that there is usually an exact equivalent for an attribute you previously used. This change is intentional.