New Vizzie Kit and Modules Available
In Max/MSP 5.1.8, you will find exciting additions to Vizzie. First, at the release of Vizzie a few months ago we heard from many of our users: We want to build modules, too.
Now, with the new Vizzie Kit, there are templates and information for making your own Vizzie modules. This is your opportunity to not only build modules for your workflow, but you can also share them with other Max/MSP/Jitter users. In conjunction with this release, take a look at our tutorial Creating a Vizzie Effects Module Using the Vizzie-Kit. (Download the incremental update in addition to Max 5.1.8.)
Next, like our users, we are inspired by creating new, interesting and useful tools. As a result, we put together a new set of Vizzie modules for you.
- 2DEALR, a control module that routes data based on a breakpoint value.
- JITTR, a module to adds random “noise” to a data stream.
- MEDIATR, a decision-making module that works with two data streams, outputting the average, a random or an alternating value from the two inputs.
- ZAMPLR, an idiosyncratic up- and downsampling effects module.
- CYCLR, a step sequencer that produces output in the 0-1 data range that Vizzie uses.
- MOVIEFOLDR, a movie selection module that allows you to select from a folder of video content.