On this page, you can find places that offer workshops related to Max, MSP, and Jitter. If you are involved with such a workshop, you are encouraged to email us to be added to the list. Visit this page for a list of various ways and places to learn Max or hire a Max programmer.
Note: Cycling '74 provides this page as a courtesy to our customers and to our community. We do not personally endorse any workshops, individual consultants or trainers.
- Max for Live / MSP Workshop Teil I - EMS (Electronic Music School) - Berlin, Germany - January 17-19, 2020
- MAX/MSP/JITTER BEGINNER INTENSIVE - Judy Dunaway - MassArt - Boston, MA - January 18-19, 2020
- Getting to Grips with Max 8: Exploring Music, Sonic and Audiovisual Art - Daniel Ross - Goldsmiths - London, UK - January 16, 2020 (10 weeks) and April 30, 2020 (10 weeks).
- A Beginner's Guide to Max for Live - Nathan Crepeault - dadageek - Austin, TX - February 15-16th, 2020
- Max Computer Music Workshop (Charlotte New Music Festival) - Christopher Dobrian & Charles Nichols - Charlotte, NC - June 15-27, 2020 (app deadline: January 20).