On this page, you can find places that offer workshops related to Max, MSP, and Jitter. If you are involved with such a workshop, you are encouraged to email us to be added to the list. Visit this page for a list of various ways and places to learn Max or hire a Max programmer.
Note: Cycling '74 provides this page as a courtesy to our customers and to our community. We do not personally endorse any workshops, individual consultants or trainers.
- Max/MSP für Anfänger*innen (Onlinekurs) - Rica Zinn - Volkshochschule Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - June 23 - July 28, 2021
- Algorithmic Composition with Max/MSP and Open Music - Davor Vincze, Andrew Watts - Stanford's Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA) [online this year] - June 28 - July 2, 2021
- Max/MSP für Anfänger*innen (Onlinekurs) - Rica Zinn - Volkshochschule Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - July 8 - August 12, 2021
- Max Computer Music Workshop - Charles Nichols & Christopher Dobrian - International Charlotte New Music Festival [online this year] - July 16-31, 2021
- Max/MSP/Jitter I and II - Matt Wright - Stanford's Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA) [online this year] - August 2-13, 2021
- Max/Jitter Workshop - Tatsuru Arai - TAVA2021 - Estonia - October 25-27, 2021
note: With so few in-person workshops available currently, please also visit the online classes page.