On this page, you can find places that offer workshops related to Max, MSP, and Jitter. If you are involved with such a workshop, you are encouraged to email us to be added to the list. Visit this page for a list of various ways and places to learn Max or hire a Max programmer.
Note: Cycling '74 provides this page as a courtesy to our customers and to our community. We do not personally endorse any workshops, individual consultants or trainers.
- Create your live A/V system using Ableton Live + MaxMSP + Jitter Workshop -Julien Bayle - Rome, Italy - June 9-12, 2022
- Max 8 small-group workshops -Julien Bayle - Marseille, France - June 20-24, September 19-23, October 17-21, December 12-16, 2022
- Accessible tools for building AI-powered musical interfaces - Brian Ellis - @ NYCEMF - June 24, 2022
- Algorithmic Composition with Max/MSP and Open Music - Andrew Watts & Davor Branimir Vincze - CCRMA, Stanford (online) - June 20-24, 2022
- Max for Beginners - Benjamin Thigpen - Musiques et Recherches, Ohain, Belgium - July 19-24, 2022
- Advanced Topics in Max - Benjamin Thigpen - Musiques et Recherches, Ohain, Belgium - July 26-31, 2022
- Max Summer School - Atau Tanaka & Suguru Goto - Senju Campus of Tokyo University of the Arts (in person and online) - August 1-5, 2022
- Programming, sound and signal processing in Max - NOTAM - Registration begins in June for the September course
Please also visit the online classes page where you can find organizations that consistently offer online workshops.