On this page, you can find places that offer workshops related to Max, MSP, and Jitter. If you are involved with such a workshop, you are encouraged to email us to be added to the list. Visit this page for a list of various ways and places to learn Max or hire a Max programmer.
Note: Cycling '74 provides this page as a courtesy to our customers and to our community. We do not personally endorse any workshops, individual consultants or trainers.
- Workshop Max MSP - Julien Bayle - Marseille, France - March 26-30, 2018
- Max MSP Workshop - R. Luke DuBois - NYU MakerSpace, Brooklyn, NY - April 11, 2018
- Sound-driven Spatial Experience Design - Florence To and Antoine Bertin - MONOM, Berlin, Germany - May 7-June1, 2018
- Wave Field Synthesis Workshop - RPI - Troy, NY - July 16–22, 2018
- Max/MSP/Jitter 1 - Christopher Jette & Matt Wright - CCRMA, Stanford, CA - August 13-17, 2018
- Max/MSP/Jitter 2 - Christopher Jette & Matt Wright - CCRMA, Stanford, CA - August 20-24, 2018
- Algorithmic Composition with Max/MSP and Open Music - Andrew Watts & Davor Vincze - CCRMA, Stanford, CA - August 27-31, 2018