On this page, you can find places that offer workshops related to Max, MSP, and Jitter. If you are involved with such a workshop, you are encouraged to email us to be added to the list. Visit this page for a list of various ways and places to learn Max or hire a Max programmer.
Note: Cycling '74 provides this page as a courtesy to our customers and to our community. We do not personally endorse any workshops, individual consultants or trainers.
- Max Computer Music Workshop - Charles Nichols and Ronald Parks - Charlotte New Music Festival - Charlotte, NC - June 17-29, 2019
- Composition Workshops - SPLICE Institute at the Western Michigan University School of Music -Kalamazoo, MI - June 23–29, 2019
- Max/MSP/Jitter 1: Safe and Friendly introduction to Max - Christopher Jette and Matt Wright - CCRMA - Stanford, CA - June 30- July 4, 2019
- Max for Beginners - Benjamin Thigpen - Musiques et Recherches - Ohain, Belgium (near Brussels), Glasgow - August 6-11, 2019
- Advanced Topics in Max - Benjamin Thigpen - Musiques et Recherches - Ohain, Belgium (near Brussels), Glasgow - August 13-18, 2019
- Max/MSP/Jitter 2: Really Understanding Max - Matt Wright and Chris Lortie - CCRMA - Stanford, CA - August 13-17, 2019