Melissa Blundstone

    It is one of those, provided you have proof of onward travel, and as long as you plan to stay inside the airport. If you're planning a multiple-entryvisit or a stay of over 30 days, you may wish to make an application for a visa on arrival. Visas can ordinarily be extended for one more month, at extra cost, in the bigger towns.

    Sorry, there are no results for this page.