William Shenton

    A policy number only isn't sufficient. You will have to declare your worldwide income for each tax year that you're granted interest free. You don't have to get a charge card. Information that wasn't stated in the visa application cannot be a reason behind lodging the appeal.

    Sorry, there are no results for this page.