Luis Barrington

    You are in good health, and if you're traveling with your spouse, a child under eighteen years old, a parent or grandparent, a relative or a dependent, you might receive a business visa. If you are unmarried and single, a partner visa may be granted. The individual in your household who is a natural or legal resident of Poland is over eighteen decades of age, and has a Polish passport is also regarded as a legal resident.

    Sorry, there are no results for this page.