33% for 3 Days Sale

    Jun 13 2012 | 6:14 pm
    Need to upgrade to Max 6? Waiting to buy Max?
    We're having a sale until June 15:

    • Jun 13 2012 | 7:10 pm
      woo hoo!
      Just knew my patience/indecision would pay off;
      70 quid for Max6 plus Gen?
      Again. woo hoo
    • Jun 13 2012 | 8:00 pm
      Lesson learned: never buy Max when it first comes out :p
    • Jun 13 2012 | 8:37 pm
      I will buy Max 6 when it has a Spanish manual. Ableton has a spanish manual why not max 4 live?
    • Jun 13 2012 | 10:17 pm
      It's called "opportunity cost," Raja. :-)
    • Jun 13 2012 | 11:01 pm
      ^:D hahahaha, good one. (and it's also beautifully synchronicitous that the product is small enough to warrant counting "good faith" as no significant loss within that same opportunity cost ;D )
    • Jun 14 2012 | 12:15 am
      I think I got Max6&Gen upgrade day 1 for 125e. It is crazy cheap considering how much an analogue module costs me. There are utility modules out there that cost more. For 82e I might be able to get 2 passive multi's or a single LFO.
      i wish there was more I could buy so I could avail of the sale.
      MultiTouch Driver for using the Dell MultiTouch screen on Mac with Max Expert Sleepers style Pitch Calibration for Max Plug and Play email clients Vimeo&Youtube upload API Communication with Unity Engine Video tutorial series on things like creating customized standalones or getting stuff on the app store or Jitter or developing different synth engines.
      a bank of stuff like that in a tin with support and clear documentation. I could pick and choose. Maybe it's a bad idea - goes against the open nature of the software. Maybe it is just random thoughts before I go to bed :)
    • Jun 14 2012 | 9:45 am
      Out goes the uni license and in goes my very own, taking double advantage of my last weeks as a student. Tanx C74 :)
    • Jun 14 2012 | 12:22 pm
      +1 with Grizzle
    • Jun 14 2012 | 4:07 pm
      yeah. but i have pluggo´n stuff, you know.^^
    • Jun 15 2012 | 4:27 pm
      Anyone gotten their auth email, or rather not gotten it? I bought it on wednesday and still no email... (I emailed both academic (I bought the student version) and sales addresses to follow it up, but still nothing).
    • Jun 15 2012 | 4:36 pm
      Got mine.
    • Jun 15 2012 | 4:44 pm
      Academic by any chance?
    • Jun 15 2012 | 5:36 pm
      Hey Rodrigo, As you can imagine we're pretty slammed right now with order processing. Pretty much everyone who knows how to do it is working on it, and putting in overtime. If you are waiting on a serial number for an upgrade, I'm sure it's on the way. Thanks for being patient.
    • Jun 15 2012 | 6:53 pm
      Yeah that sounds about right. Just looking forward to being able to program at home finally.
    • Jun 16 2012 | 9:23 am
      So, with this 'Ableton style' manouvre as precedent, I expect to never pay for a full C74 upgrade again, even though it means waiting.
    • Jun 18 2012 | 7:48 pm
      I've been considering buying Max on and off for years and this sale came at just the right time (I've just got back into making music)! Cheers!
    • Jun 18 2012 | 8:12 pm
      Is there a special upgrade offer for Gen only ? I bought Max 6 months ago :-((
    • Jun 19 2012 | 9:40 am
      I'm very happy with my upgrade with gen, it means I got 33% off and student discount, which is good since I will no longer be a student by the end of next month. Now I just have to figure out what the hell gen is.
    • Jun 20 2012 | 8:57 am
      Stupid me, that i have missed this after 6 years on this forum. :-P
    • Aug 05 2012 | 10:00 pm
      Anyone have a notion when the sale might come 'round again?
    • Mar 21 2013 | 5:17 pm
      Hi! When sale again ? :-)