3rd party objects and intel


    Sep 05 2006 | 8:23 pm
    Hello all...
    I've been off the list for a couple of months but I don't want to sound like
    that student I always seem to have..."I couldn't make class last week. Did
    I miss anything?"
    I am wondering if anyone has started a list of what third party objects have
    been updated to run on the new intel machines.
    Cheers
    Gary Lee Nelson
    Oberlin College
    www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson

    • Sep 05 2006 | 8:33 pm
      You mean something like this?
      http://cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/Share/ShareUB?t=2006-08-08T17:43Z?
      rev=1.3
      On Sep 5, 2006, at 10:23 PM, Gary Lee Nelson wrote:
      > Hello all...
      >
      > I've been off the list for a couple of months but I don't want to
      > sound like
      > that student I always seem to have..."I couldn't make class last
      > week. Did
      > I miss anything?"
      >
      > I am wondering if anyone has started a list of what third party
      > objects have
      > been updated to run on the new intel machines.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Gary Lee Nelson
      > Oberlin College
      > www.timara.oberlin.edu/GaryLeeNelson
      >
      >
    • Sep 06 2006 | 4:34 am
      >> I am wondering if anyone has started a list of what third party
      >> objects have
      >> been updated to run on the new intel machines.
      > http://cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/Share/ShareUB?t=2006-08-08T17:43Z?
      > rev=1.3
      Disappointingly few, then?
      --
      J. Simon van der Walt ----- Composer
    • Sep 06 2006 | 5:04 am
      There are more than those listed there - look on maxobjects.com for
      the UB logo. Unfortunately you can't search for them just yet.
      For example, my own: http://www.maxobjects.com/?
      v=libraries&id_library=89
      On Sep 5, 2006, at 9:34 PM, J. Simon van der Walt wrote:
      >>> I am wondering if anyone has started a list of what third party
      >>> objects have
      >>> been updated to run on the new intel machines.
      >
      >> http://cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/Share/ShareUB?
      >> t=2006-08-08T17:43Z?
      >> rev=1.3
      >
      > Disappointingly few, then?
      >
      >
      > --
      > J. Simon van der Walt ----- Composer
      >
      >
      >
      >
    • Sep 06 2006 | 5:59 am
      Peter Elsea's Lobjects are also available as UB. They aren't
      mentioned on c74 or maxobjects.
      b.
      ---
      Bernhard Loibner
      sound & media artist
    • Sep 06 2006 | 10:55 am
      Nice !
      Where can we get them ?
      Best,
      pb
      On 9/6/06, Bernhard Loibner wrote:
      >
      > Peter Elsea's Lobjects are also available as UB. They aren't mentioned on
      > c74 or maxobjects.
      >
      > b.
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > ---
      >
      >
      > Bernhard Loibner
      >
      > sound & media artist
      >
      > http://loibner.cc
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
    • Sep 06 2006 | 11:13 am
      Well, they're here :
      On 9/6/06, Pascal Baltazar wrote:
      > Nice !
      >
      > Where can we get them ?
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > pb
      >
      > On 9/6/06, Bernhard Loibner wrote:
      > >
      > > Peter Elsea's Lobjects are also available as UB. They aren't mentioned on
      > > c74 or maxobjects.
      > >
      > > b.
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > ---
      > >
      > >
      > > Bernhard Loibner
      > >
      > > sound & media artist
      > >
      > > http://loibner.cc
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      >
    • Sep 06 2006 | 11:22 am
      > Where can we get them ?
      b.
      ---
      Bernhard Loibner
      sound & media artist
    • Sep 06 2006 | 12:44 pm
      On 6 sept. 06, at 06:34, J. Simon van der Walt wrote:
      > Disappointingly few, then?
      Don't forget that abstraction, js and java will also work.
      ej
    • Sep 06 2006 | 6:24 pm
      Wonderfully, now you *can*. They just added that feature this
      morning. - David
      On Sep 6, 2006, at 1:04 AM, lists@grahamwakefield.net wrote:
      > There are more than those listed there - look on maxobjects.com for
      > the UB logo. Unfortunately you can't search for them just yet.
    • Sep 06 2006 | 7:25 pm
      > Peter Elsea's Lobjects are also available as UB. They aren't
      > mentioned on c74 or maxobjects.
      Ah! Excellent. That's a whole bunch of my patches which will still work when
      I get my new MacBook, then!
      JS