Hey guys I need your help!
- Max installed on Windows 7(64bit), never had a problem, worked fine. Since today: nothing. If I double click the App nothing happens. Not even an error or crash report. (after some tryouts my anti-virus-software once blocked the app and every time in the task-manager appears a max-process for a few seconds)
What I tried:
- open with admin-rights
- restart computer
- uninstall - then restart - then delete all app data in the app data folder (preferences) and delete the leftover folder in the application folder - reinstall max (download-version) - restart
- tried to change the acess rights for the whole max folder (don't know if I did it the right way: right click on folder, properties, security ... )
- uninstalled the Pace-Interlok-drivers
- tried to use the "repair" function (installer) but then it says: " The feature you are trying to use is in a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'Max6_x64.msi' in the box below. "
But indeed there is no such file on my PC and I did't find something about it in the www.
I don't have a CD because I purchased the download-version.
There is no way. It does't work.
I don't understand why it worked the whole time and now it doesn't. What I did was deleting the content of C:windowsTEMP to get more free disk space. Could that be the problem? But why isn't it possible to get it working when I totally reinstall the software?
It was totally no problem to download Max 5, install it and run it. No problems at all.
Please help, I need Max very soon for my working.
In case that it could be useful: my System is a Lenovo ThinkPad L520, i5, 8GB Ram running Windows 7 Professional, x64
Thanks for all advices and comments.