I have tried hard to read the help files of jit.expr and jit.bfg, but cannot understand them at all.
Could anyone let me know how I can understand these parameters and terms?
- cell[0-31] (integer coordinate across dim);
- norm[0-31] (normalized coordinate across dim);
- snorm[0-31] (signed normalized coordinate across dim);
- dim[0-31] (matrix size across dim);
- in[0-31] (input matrix, corresponding plane);
- in[0-31].p[0-31] (input matrix, specific plane);
- matrixname (any named matrix, corresponding plane);
- matrixname.p[0-31] (anynamed matrix, specific plane);
- PI, TWOPI, HALFPI, INVPI, DEGTORAD, RADTODEG, E, LN2, LN10, LOG10E, LOG2E, SQRT2, SQRT1_2;
Does any one have simple patches with better documentation than Jitter help or reference ?
Or should I find some books about image or video processing in order to understand the usage of jit.expr and jit.bfg help files ?
Please help or recommand some books to start.
Thank you so much.