Hello! I'm absolutely new to Max and wanted to ask whether it is possible to do the following thing:
1) load any VSTi plugin (I know that it's possible)
2) display plugins' own editor
3) list all available parameters (let's say, in some sort of a table)
4) ability to pick any number of these params
5) display these params somewhere else on the screen visually as knobs and be able to change param values by turning these knobs (knobs should also represent value changes if they are mode through the plugins' editor)
6) ability to group the selected params in groups and be able to enable/disable specified group(s)
7) ability to randomize values of the selected parameters; ideally randomization should be done according to specific algorithm; is it possible to use any programming languages to interact with objects?
8) link parameters to midi controller including one midi CC controls multiple params
As I said I'm new to Max. Gut instinct tells me that most of those things indeed can be done with Max. However I'm not sure whether they can be done the way I described. Especially I'm concerned about GUI part.
If you know any projects that implement any of the described things please let me know.