perhaps this is already known. i've been seaking in the archives
i'm on a macbook pro 2.0. macos 10.4.7. maxmsp4.6 jitter1.6
in my machine, max always freezes and exits when doing the following :
1. open jit.gl.slab help file.
2. read a movie (or don't do it: this is irrelevant to reproduce the
3. activate the toggle for the metro connected to the jit.qt.movie
4. activate de togle or the metro connected to the jit.gl.render
5. push the [read cc.scalebias.jxs] message box (or don't do it:
this is irrelevant to reproduce the situation)
6. select edges from the ubumenu connected to the first jit.gl.slab
actually, after opening the file, it doesnt matter the order in
which steps 3, 4 and 6 are followed.
jose manuel berenguer
email@example.com +34932857046 +34696538403. http://
firstname.lastname@example.org +34933064128. http://www.sonoscop.net/
caos->sonoscop. cccb. montalegre, 5. 08001 barcelona