I'm trying to make use of the jit.qt.broadcast object's mode 2, which supports streaming directly from a vdig.
I'm getting an error when I try to use this -- here are the arguments to the object that I'm working with:
jit.qt.broadcast 320 240 @mode 2 @unicast 1 @vip 127.0.0.1 @vcodec h263 @aenable 1 @acodec mpeg4 @samplerate 44100 @bitrate 16 @channels 2 @preview 1
I have a tested DFG1394 device (works with jit.qt.grab) and I have DSP status set to Core Audio, with the built in mic as the input. The settings in the Sound control panel are the same.
Here's the error message I'm getting:
• error: jit.qt.broadcast: error -213 converting audio
• error: jit.qt.broadcast: could not get sdp
Referencing the help file:
"IMPORTANT NOTE: No, you cannot choose input devices for audio and video yet. We know about this, and are working to fix this up."
* Any ideas on the error message I'm seeing?
* If the user can't specify devices in mode 2, what audio/video device does the object default to?
* Any word on when this might be fixed to allow user choice of devices?
* Will audio support always be excluded in mode 0?