jit.uldl errors


    Jul 17 2006 | 2:04 pm
    Hiya folks.
    I'm trying to use jit.uldl to FTP files to an Alcorn McBride DVM7400 (http://www.alcorn.com/products/dvm/index.html). It's connected to a network over which I can FTP using regular old clients using my laptop (MacBook Pro running Windows XP, Max 4.5.7, Jitter 1.5.2 (most recent win jit.uldl)).
    However, in Max, when I set the passive mode of jiy.uldl to 0, error 12030 is reported back, passive mode 1,I get error 12015.
    Any ideas what might be going on here?
    Thanks,
    ~scott

    • Jul 17 2006 | 2:21 pm
      Hi Scott,
      I just sold my DVM7400, as it was such a pain to use. I had worked on a basic patch to take work on the Mac what the Alcorn software does on the PC, but it never worked right. I did get it to communicate and do basic stuff-I'll dig it up and share it. You're probably better of using the Alcorn software though for uploading clips, as it's free anyway.
      Brian Dressel brian@m1interactive.net
      On Jul 17, 2006, at 9:04 AM, Scott Fitzgerald wrote:
      > Hiya folks. > > I'm trying to use jit.uldl to FTP files to an Alcorn McBride DVM7400 > (http://www.alcorn.com/products/dvm/index.html). It's connected to a > network over which I can FTP using regular old clients using my laptop > (MacBook Pro running Windows XP, Max 4.5.7, Jitter 1.5.2 (most recent > win jit.uldl)). > > However, in Max, when I set the passive mode of jiy.uldl to 0, error > 12030 is reported back, passive mode 1,I get error 12015. > > Any ideas what might be going on here? > > Thanks, > > ~scott >
    • Jul 17 2006 | 2:22 pm
      ERROR_INTERNET_LOGIN_FAILURE 12015 The request to connect and log on to an FTP server failed.
      ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_ABORTED 12030 The connection with the server has been terminated.
      I'm really not sure what the problem could be, apart from a bad username/password combo. If you're certain that this is not the problem, could you turn on @report and send me the "log"?
      jb
      Am 17.07.2006 um 16:04 schrieb Scott Fitzgerald:
      > However, in Max, when I set the passive mode of jiy.uldl to 0, error > 12030 is reported back, passive mode 1,I get error 12015.
    • Jul 17 2006 | 2:49 pm
      Brian, that would be awesome if you could pass that along.
      I would be super grateful, I've been doing some packet sniffing on the box and it's been frustrating deciphering the commands and implementing them in max.
      ~scott
      On 7/17/06, Brian Dressel wrote: > Hi Scott, > > I just sold my DVM7400, as it was such a pain to use. I had worked on > a basic patch to take work on the Mac what the Alcorn software does on > the PC, but it never worked right. I did get it to communicate and do > basic stuff-I'll dig it up and share it. You're probably better of > using the Alcorn software though for uploading clips, as it's free > anyway. > > Brian Dressel > brian@m1interactive.net > > On Jul 17, 2006, at 9:04 AM, Scott Fitzgerald wrote: > > > Hiya folks. > > > > I'm trying to use jit.uldl to FTP files to an Alcorn McBride DVM7400 > > (http://www.alcorn.com/products/dvm/index.html). It's connected to a > > network over which I can FTP using regular old clients using my laptop > > (MacBook Pro running Windows XP, Max 4.5.7, Jitter 1.5.2 (most recent > > win jit.uldl)). > > > > However, in Max, when I set the passive mode of jiy.uldl to 0, error > > 12030 is reported back, passive mode 1,I get error 12015. > > > > Any ideas what might be going on here? > > > > Thanks, > > > > ~scott > > > >
    • Jul 17 2006 | 3:01 pm
    • Jul 17 2006 | 3:04 pm
      I'll dig them up, can't guarantee they'll help you do what you want though. In the meantime, you might try calling Alcorn directly for software support-they are always willing to help and love to dive in and help people like you and me. They've been great-although I think they're products are outdated now, as you can do the same thing on your Mac now-with mulitiple video cards or the Matrox multi-head products.
      Brian
      On Jul 17, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Scott Fitzgerald wrote:
      > Brian, that would be awesome if you could pass that along. > > I would be super grateful, I've been doing some packet sniffing on the > box and it's been frustrating deciphering the commands and > implementing them in max. > > ~scott > > On 7/17/06, Brian Dressel wrote: >> Hi Scott, >> >> I just sold my DVM7400, as it was such a pain to use. I had worked on >> a basic patch to take work on the Mac what the Alcorn software does on >> the PC, but it never worked right. I did get it to communicate and do >> basic stuff-I'll dig it up and share it. You're probably better of >> using the Alcorn software though for uploading clips, as it's free >> anyway. >> >> Brian Dressel >> brian@m1interactive.net >> >> On Jul 17, 2006, at 9:04 AM, Scott Fitzgerald wrote: >> >> > Hiya folks. >> > >> > I'm trying to use jit.uldl to FTP files to an Alcorn McBride DVM7400 >> > (http://www.alcorn.com/products/dvm/index.html). It's connected to >> a >> > network over which I can FTP using regular old clients using my >> laptop >> > (MacBook Pro running Windows XP, Max 4.5.7, Jitter 1.5.2 (most >> recent >> > win jit.uldl)). >> > >> > However, in Max, when I set the passive mode of jiy.uldl to 0, error >> > 12030 is reported back, passive mode 1,I get error 12015. >> > >> > Any ideas what might be going on here? >> > >> > Thanks, >> > >> > ~scott >> > >> >> >
    • Jul 21 2006 | 2:26 pm
      A followup to this fun, is there an OSX jit.uldl that has the ability to turn passive mode off?
      Thanks.
      ~s
      On 7/17/06, Scott Fitzgerald wrote: > > I'm really not sure what the problem could be, apart from a bad > > username/password combo. If you're certain that this is not the > > problem, could you turn on @report and send me the "log"?
    • Jul 21 2006 | 2:34 pm
      Not at this time.
      jb
      Am 21.07.2006 um 16:26 schrieb Scott Fitzgerald:
      > A followup to this fun, is there an OSX jit.uldl that has the ability > to turn passive mode off? > > Thanks.