To go along with our Max 5.1.6 release today, we have also updated the SDK. You can grab it from here:
In addition to the usual myriad of various documentation tweaks, typo-fixes, etc. here are the highlights:
- initial const-friendliness to quiet down the warnings issued by GCC 4.2
- fixes to macros for byte-ordering
- header guards where they were missing (e.g for buffer.h)
- updated libs for linking against recently exported functions
- uitextfield example now demonstrates the 'jsave' method
- fix for more memory corruption problems in scripto example (when drawing out of range with the mouse)
- fix for memory corruption in the scripto example caused when multiple ui windows were opened.
- fixes to documentation regarding ATTR_SET_DEFER_LOW and friends
- new 'linky' example project to demonstrate use of linklist.