Little things I really hope are in Max 6:
- A coll object where the @embed attribute works when typed in the object box.
- An object palette that is slightly less sluggish when going from a category back to 'All'.
- A textbutton object with a 'bang on mouseup' AND 'bang on mousedown' outlet, not just one or the other.
- Patch cords that 'snap' to existing cords.
- A menu option to resize/reposition a selected object in patching mode to its size/position in presentation mode, and vice versa.
- A sprintf object where each inlet is assignable hot/cold.
- An object with a variable number of inlets to join lists together (like zl join).
- Inlets that flash/blink when they receive a message and outlets that flash/blink when they send a message.
- Patchcords that flash/blink when data passes through them. (Both these last two options should be switchable).
All I can think of for now, though I'm sure there are more. Anyone else have any suggestions?