max msp runtime


    Jan 07 2008 | 3:04 pm
    Hello all!!!
    I don't know why a max msp patch doesn't work in this program but it does in runtime, what can I do to run it into max msp?
    Thanks a lot for the help

    • Jan 07 2008 | 3:15 pm
      On 7 janv. 08, at 16:04, Maria wrote:
      > Hello all!!! > > I don't know why a max msp patch doesn't work in this program but it > does in runtime, what can I do to run it into max msp?
      Hi,
      Could you provide a little bit more of explanation? It's a little bit vague. Which plateform are you running? What version of Max, OS? Can you start just MaxMSP (without opening any patch)?
      Cheers, ej
    • Jan 07 2008 | 3:22 pm
      I can open any patch on max msp except this one, I have use runtime
    • Jan 07 2008 | 3:30 pm
      On 7 janv. 08, at 16:22, Maria wrote:
      > I can open any patch on max msp except this one, I have use runtime
      Do you see any error messages in the Max window?
      ej
    • Jan 07 2008 | 3:55 pm
      It says: partial~: no such object
      I took this patch from the tutorial patches of msp and I modified. Maybe that's the reason I can't run it into max msp.
      What do you think?
    • Jan 07 2008 | 4:08 pm
      On 7 janv. 08, at 16:55, Maria wrote:
      > It says: partial~: no such object > > I took this patch from the tutorial patches of msp and I modified. > Maybe that's the reason I can't run it into max msp. > > What do you think?
      On my computer, the patch opens, but as the partial~ abstraction is not in my search path the patch won't work.
      ej
    • Jan 07 2008 | 4:19 pm
      thanks!!!! now its working!!!
    • Jan 07 2008 | 5:05 pm
      Hi maxers ! Maria, where have you found partial~. I've found nothing in the max objects database, did you make it ?
      thanx
      cheers,
      jl > > thanks!!!! now its working!!!
      _______________________________________
      Jerome Lesueur
      Basse, MAO, Production, Composition
      Membre du Forum ircam
      Auditeur au CNAM
      tel : 06 30 76 79 39 01 74 13 28 10
      smalllotus@noos.fr
    • Jan 07 2008 | 5:10 pm
      I've found it ! I will keep tutorials in the path now !
      > > thanks!!!! now its working!!!
      _______________________________________
      Jerome Lesueur
      Basse, MAO, Production, Composition
      Membre du Forum ircam
      Auditeur au CNAM
      tel : 06 30 76 79 39 01 74 13 28 10
      smalllotus@noos.fr