A third beta is now available.
- when embed is on, the order is preserved
- you can instantiate multiple "polybuffer~ toto" in your patch which share that same data
- writetofolder: export the current sound files to a folder
- getshortname: output buffername and sound file without the extension
- move polybuffer.mx(o|e) to C74:/extensions
- move polybuffer~.mx(o|e) to C74:/msp-externals
- move polybuffer~.maxhelp to C74:/msp-help
- move maxclasswrap.js to C74:/jsextensions
And as usual, the bug reporting guidelines:
Please report any problems you experience with clear and complete
information, including steps to reproduce, software and system
information, and where possible, an isolated example patch and crash
log. Something like the following would be ideal. This makes it
easier for us to find and fix the problems you experience. Without
such clear and complete information, it is less likely we will be
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.
Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.
Please explain what actually occurred when steps above are executed.
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur,
such as software versions and/or hardware configurations.
Provide additional information, such as references to related
problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.